Guest EXPAT

The new Batman is from Teen Wolf

Guest EXPAT

I guess his brooding looks got him the job. Teen Wolf’s Tyler Hoechlin may be up for the role of Batman in the upcoming 2015 sequel to Man of Steel. I personally don’t know if it’s a great fit, not because Hoechlin couldn’t play the brooding, damaged Dark Knight (Derek Hale is basically Bruce Wayne anyway), and he definitely has the right look, but I’m not sure how he would play against Henry Cavill’s Superman. That said, I really don’t care because.. well Teen Wolf/Batman crossover fanfic needs to be more of a thing. Stiles as Robin. Erica (R.I.P.) as Catwoman. It’s just perfect.

hoechlin-batman.jpg

Guest zipperzone

Also the lead Tyler Posey got engaged today. Well I guess that answers that for now. . .

1003341_10151506065256046_835954100_n.jp

Poor hito - - - looses out again.

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my I love weddings... Where do I RSVP?

OK. I don't know how it got out that we were engaged. I am sorry that I was not the first one to tell you guys here. You will all be invited to our wedding. :smile:

• Members

Also the lead Tyler Posey got engaged today. Well I guess that answers that for now. . .

1003341_10151506065256046_835954100_n.jp

How can you be so naive, Expat? Surely you know that many handsome, muscled young men have girlfriends and get engaged simply to cover up their sexual confusion. I see my role as helpful in putting them to good hard use and training them to be compliant bottoms. It helps to liberate them from conflict and ease their physical tensions.

I see my role as helpful in putting them to good hard use and training them to be compliant bottoms. It helps to liberate them from conflict and ease their physical tensions.

I have never really thought of it this way. I may have to start liberating more of them as well.

post-100001-0-79478000-1375187877_thumb.

Guest gcursor

I know Christian Bale said he wouldn't do Batman but seriously TEEN WOLF? What the heck? I'm sure that he is a very accomplished actor in his own right and understands tortured dark conscience as much as any other guy would but something just doesn't work for me. I tell you what...if we're going to let HIM try out for the new Batman then let's call some others as well to try out...the list would include:

Justin Bieber

Spongebob Squarepants

the Pope

Michael Keaton (or is he dead yet?)

Brian (the dog from FAMILY GUY)

gc

• Members

I am getting too, too old. And much too far out of the mainstream of civilization.

That is Tyler Posey all grown up? The sweet young boy that played JLo's son in the RomCom with leaky-dicked, leisure suite-wearing Rafe Fiennes - Maid in Manhattan?

HITO, Take a seat in the back of the bus. I am first in that line, fella!!! Well, after my marriage and divorce from my next husband, the fourth Jonas brother, Thiago, is concluded.

Guest hitoallusa

Divorce is no no... ^_^ once you get married I think you have to stick with the guy till death...

I am getting too, too old. And much too far out of the mainstream of civilization.

That is Tyler Posey all grown up? The sweet young boy that played JLo's son in the RomCom with leaky-dicked, leisure suite-wearing Rafe Fiennes - Maid in Manhattan?

HITO, Take a seat in the back of the bus. I am first in that line, fella!!! Well, after my marriage and divorce from my next husband, the fourth Jonas brother, Thiago, is concluded.

You are so romantic AS, we have Romeo and Juliet type love that lasts for eternity...

We do understand each other too well. ^_^

Keredomo ;) , the mode of entry into eternity is of some small interest nonetheless. As my shrink long ago advised, "You need to take these suicidal feelings and make them homicidal."