Suckrates

More DOUCHE from "The Biebs"

• Members

How many fucking cars does this kid need ??? His NEW acquisition, An Ice Blue Ferrari..... What better way to Terrorize your Neighbors, especially at 100 miles an hour....

Trying to Prove something Bieber. ?

I at least Hope you take our hito for a spin in it ! He'll be certain to wear matching SHOES !

DOUCHE !

justin-bieber-new-car-gsi-doodle__oPt.jp

Guest hitoallusa

Well think of how many jobs he creates from his spending. He is helping other people with his spending.. Not sure whether that kind of lifestyle is sustainable though.. But my Bieber will do the right and reasonable thing in the end.. Love you Biebs.. ^_^

• Members

And stop the damn slouching, stand up straight. A pet peeve of mine.

Hito, I wish I had the confidence in him as you do but so far there is little indication that he will turn himself around and stop being, as suckrates so aptly call him, a douche.

The slouching is a little trick to suck the stomach in and enhance the Abs.... This guy is so obssesed with being a muscle boy. His low self confidence is Sad, eventhough he tries to portray a VERY different persona. We see thru you Biebs....

Guest lurkerspeaks

Zipper, I am astounded by your comment. Irregardless of how much of "douche" you might think the Biebs has become, how could you wish an auto accident on anyone? I agree that he has lost touch with the "real world" and needs some major disciplining, but a car accident?

• Members

Looks like he hasn't learned to tie his shoelaces. I hate the tattoo. Can't understand why anyone, and beautiful people in particular, would want to spoil what God gave them. Smaller tattoo's can be tasteful. But big tattoo's like he has gives the impression that he's trying to compensate for something missing in himself.

Guest zipperzone

Zipper, I am astounded by your comment. Irregardless of how much of "douche" you might think the Biebs has become, how could you wish an auto accident on anyone? I agree that he has lost touch with the "real world" and needs some major disciplining, but a car accident?

I didn't wish him dead.

But it will take something major before the law finally cracks down on him. Much of the stuff he has done is illegal but everyone turns a blind eye to it. If he keeps going this way, somebody will die - let him try explaining that away.

• Members

I didn't wish him dead.

But it will take something major before the law finally cracks down on him. Much of the stuff he has done is illegal but everyone turns a blind eye to it. If he keeps going this way, somebody will die - let him try explaining that away.

Zipper, when you have THAT much money, you can make ANYTHING go away, including law enforcement AND politicians.