firecat691614502759

Back in Thailand

• Members

One of the easiest places to go alone. So much information on this site and members that are willing to answer questions. Basic English spoke many places .. Unlike some countries there are established ranges for tips to the boys so you don't have to feel that you will get ripped off.

Hotels are all considerably less then USA or Montreal when comparing equally rated Hotels. Transportation ridiculously cheap by USA standards.

If you live on the West Coast the airfare will the same or less then a flight to Europe and possibly even Brazil. East coast is a little more but not bad.

The only downside is the length of the flights and there is just not much you can do about that.

Suggest you go to www.gaythailand.com for lots of information, photos etc.

I've been to Thailand three x's and found that the best time, weather wise, is late November until late February. I was there from mid December to mid January in 2005. ...was on tour four 3 weeks before being a solo traveler in Bangkok, Pattaya, and Phuket for another two weeks.

...flew coach which killed me but hope to fly business class next time to ALL of my long haul destinations.

• Members

Nice of you guys to worry about me. Not sure what I had but it was not any fun. Much better today and may even go out for a short time.

I did make some other posts about Bangkok and my visit to a cardiologist which never made it over here but if you are really interested you can go to www.gaythailand.com and read them. I trashed the photos and just don't feel like copying the threads over here, so take a look if you feel you missed something.