trzinko

foz de iguassu

• Members

as i already mentioned, i prepare my january trip. i also decided to visit famous falls at foz de iguazu. i have read guides what to visit in brazilian and argentinian sides.

however, i miss information about carnal questions. there are 2 saunas. is there any garotos in them ?

is there any ar that you can pick garotos ? or find them in any way ?

any personal experiance of this type at the falls?

• Members

I went 5 years ago and stayed on the Argentine side. At that time, the Sheraton was the only place you could stay that was within the National Park. Doing this obviated the need to travel into and out of the park by bus or taxi. The rooms were comfortable and the food was pretty good. The Sheraton also has a nice outside pool.

The falls are indeed spectacular, but you can see them and have long walks in the National Park on an overnight trip. Be warned, however, that there are times when the flow of water over the falls is reduced to a trickle. This happened last 2 years ago so do check before you book and travel.

I did not visit the Brazilian side nor the Paraguayan side, where I'm informed they sell guns etc openly.

• Members

I've been twice for a total of about ten days. Tons to do. Each park/side is different. The Argentine side definitely has better food. Much cheaper to stay in the city of Porto Iguazu and not in the park .Do go inside the dam. Great tour. Fun little zoo in Foz. Both times traveled with someone I was sleeping with so never tried the saunas.

• Members

In 2005 or '06, I traveled to Foz do Iguazu solo for four days, stayed in the only hotel in the park on the Brasilian side and traveled to the Argentine side for a day's trip, visiting the Sheraton and all that surrounded it. Had a beaut time, but a trip to the falls is best traveled with someone. These were my good friend's sentiments as well when he went there.

In terms of saunas, I had NO interest in them in this part of Brasil although I was asked by my guide if I had wanted to visit. Go and explore the natural beauty that's there! Enjoy other aspects of Brasilian culture if you don't mind my suggestion!

• Members

thanks for nice wishes.

i enjoy brazilian landscape, food, drinks and music. on this subjects i have had no problem finding information. but i would also like to spend 2 hours on beatiful brazilian man... and this was the question and information i didn't find on internet, so....

• Members

Try the Brasilian dating sight, disponivel.com and post a profile. There are lots of guys looking from this area of Brasil at badoo.com. Neither charge any money to register. Funny, but after I had been to Foz in 2012, I had 3 guys contact me via BADOO. A friend swears by gayromeo. Me, not so much. For more sex and less relationship-type meeting, which seems to be your case, manhunt is very, very popular here.