Guest letmetellu

GET READY ITS COMING?

Oh dear. I hope this little malaise of yours doesn't extend to the...what do the French call it - boudoir?

Oh Don't tell me you got the same.......... didn't you ?

We better not be at the same place at the same moment with only one "Boudoir", otherwise we would be in trouble.......

Guest catawampuscat

Gaybutton, I agree with you about the word processor but those who don't care or have no shame will not avail themselves of one.. If you don't care about your personal hygiene and your clothes and body smell bad, then people will not sit near you, nor will you be welcome in circles where personal hygiene is taken for granted.. You will be shunned except by trolls or other low life..Then, you have no shame about yourself nor give a f*** about others.. Since we cannot smell anyone here, this is obviously not directed towards any one individual..

I see a similarity with posters who don't care if their postings are readable and live in denial that they are illiterate and those who don't wash their clothes and clean their bodies..Both just don't give a f*** about others and inflict their odors and scream (USE CAPITALS) in fragmented randomly chosen letters and attempts at words..

The truth never bothers those who live in total denial.. Of course , this post is not directed towards any one individual but to those who don't give a toss what others say or think and those who feel

they have the right to scream nonsense and bladderdash.. If any one poster takes this personally, it is not meant to be targeted and in meant to be taken in general..This should work within the rules of this forum , but if it is taken personally, it can only be by one who is guilty of the behavior.. :rolleyes:

Guest A Rose By Any Other Name

Cat,

Yes it is about one person. Call a spade a spade. It's all about LMTU and many people being sick of his illiterate rantings. Let's not get caught in all these little lies...

"Oh what a tangled web we weave when at first we do deceive."

And by the way, I was informed by one "member in the know" that LMTU ** WAS ** banned from the other board.

The Rose

Let's not get caught in all these little lies...

I would say to forget the drama and go on with life.

We are here to enjoy a country that has many things to offer.

The board should only help to share info that is helpful to many others.

We are adults and we should act like adults.

You guys can in fact bring so much informations ( and you have done it ) on this board but you let your attention slip easily because of one or several posters that you don't like. And it turns into a boxing match.

Many of us post from Internet cafes when in LOS. I use Future or World Net in the Sunee and quite frankly don't recall if they have word processing applications. Simpler or basic versions of Word for example probably do not have spell checkers. Maybe we'll have to cut LMTU some slack.

Guest letmetellu

Many of us post from Internet cafes when in LOS. I use Future or World Net in the Sunee and quite frankly don't recall if they have word processing applications. Simpler or basic versions of Word for example probably do not have spell checkers. Maybe we'll have to cut LMTU some slack.

Yes your right up2u I asked in the cafe I go to, they say they are not allowed to have

It is rather sad to see that the days of informative messages boards are gone and have been replaced with petty bickering and insults..

Tsk Tsk

john

Guest Steve1903

My only question is ' What is this thread about? '

The original post says precisely nothing about anything so why start a thread about....well, nothing?