Guest lurkerspeaks

Anyone watching Big Brother?

Guest lurkerspeaks

I have changed my mind several times, but lately I can see Cody winning. He has played a quiet unassuming game, he hasn't stepped on any toes and has consistently been a silent presence. I had thought Derrick would be the victor, but now I think it is just a matter of time until his manipulative ways are figured out by the rest of the house and they turn on him like they turned on Frankie.

I have changed my mind several times, but lately I can see Cody winning. He has played a quiet unassuming game, he hasn't stepped on any toes and has consistently been a silent presence. I had thought Derrick would be the victor, but now I think it is just a matter of time until his manipulative ways are figured out by the rest of the house and they turn on him like they turned on Frankie.

I tend to agree with you on this. But, Caleb may get back into the game and remember that Cody was kissing on his girl. ^_^ Bad news for him.

Guest callipygian

Like I said somewhere else, and where that somewhere else is, I can not recall - Donnie and Jacosta have a zero chance of winning BB16. :P

Guest lurkerspeaks

Frankie was just manipulating all the time anyway. he's very good at it.

I agree, Frankie is definitely a good manipulator. The only one who is even close to him is Derrick. But the sad thing is that I think Zach really did like him. But if Frankie hasn't gotten any off of Zach by now, he sure isn't gonna be getting any