Ojibear

Prague ... July 31.

Guest europebound

hi agree Axion. I love readings his posts too.

I guess OjiBear has run out of money renting Prague hot boys and no longer has internet LOL

• Members

I'm visiting in a couple of weeks for a long weekend - Thursday to Sunday. Does anyone know what nights are best to visit Escape and Temple?

I think your query has been answered in previous posts which are now archived. Do a search by just typing in the names of the venues. But if I'm wrong, someone will invariably respond!!!! ^_^

• Members

hi agree Axion. I love readings his posts too.

I guess OjiBear has run out of money renting Prague hot boys and no longer has internet LOL

I moved on to Zurich last week to visit a friend. Back in Canada. My encounter with Tomas (from Temple) was hot. Two big explosions in less than 1/2 an hour was very impressive! Ahem! lol

• Members

Ojibear, Glad to read that you had nice time in Prague. Which one is Tomas from Temple ? Is he Tooomik from gayromeo ? I do not think so since he is not the man of 2 explosions in half an hour, but I may be wrong ! Or maybe TomasPrague22, "Big Tomas" ?

• Members

Ojibear, Glad to read that you had nice time in Prague. Which one is Tomas from Temple ? Is he Tooomik from gayromeo ? I do not think so since he is not the man of 2 explosions in half an hour, but I may be wrong ! Or maybe TomasPrague22, "Big Tomas" ?

Didn't take any pictures of the rentboys which I thought would be rude. Tomas is around 21/22. About 5'10", slim (of course), brown hair styled like Justin Bieber. His English is not bad. Intelligent. Cute boy and well-dressed. He hangs around with a blond rentboy named Martin.

• Members

Temple is very quiet tonight. Of course it is wednesday, but I was expecting more action since it is the gay pride week. Escape is certainly the same znd I not so keen on these transvestites shows ... Maybe tomorrow will be better ...

Guest europebound

I was at little temple today. what the best way to approach a hot boy? never know if they actually just stopping for a drink. should you just flash money in their face lol

Guest callipygian

what the best way to approach a hot boy?

Ignore him. He'll come to you. :logik:

Disclaimer: It worked for me once. That's not a very good sampling of results so don't blame me if things don't work out. :lol:

• Members

I was at little temple today. what the best way to approach a hot boy? never know if they actually just stopping for a drink. should you just flash money in their face lol

Nod and smile at the boy or motion him over; he'll zip right over. If you like him, ask him about biznes. Ask him what he does, i.e. fucks, gets fucked, gives oral, kisses, price per hour.

Just back from a weekend in Prague. Great time! Visited Temple on Thursday and Friday night. It seemed very quiet on Thursday night, but it was the week after pride, so we didn't stay long. Busier on Friday night. Couple of cute guys. Although some seemed pre-booked by customers who didn't arrive until later in the night? Saturday in Escape. Great time. Cute new boys and shows all night.