TotallyOz

Boytoy Call for Moderators

• Members

your fixation on children's photos is alarming to me. :poke:

I was gonna write a snippy riposte, but then I got sidetracked researching your name.

frazz6_4_03.gif

Guys, I'm not telling either. Seek your own enlightenment.

• Members

Well I had hoped to avoid an unpleasant confrontation over this matter, my dear AS, but as you ask, so shall you receive:

"AS, I think you have to know at least a smidgen of computer tech stuff to be a moderator. Remember a few years back when TY kept deleting posts by accident? Me, I'd probably wind up deleting half the underlying software that runs the site if I had admin rights.

:logik: I remember when I finally broke down and bought a computer for personal use, I hadn't had it for more than a month when I had to get the windows software reinstalled after I managed to screw it so bad it wouldn't even boot."

Please point out exactly where above I actually decline to serve as The Imperial, The Magnificent, The Most August Vice Wizard of The Land of Oz And All Its Dependencies.

Rather I would say that I was making a traditional and entirely proper show of humble modesty while awaiting receipt of my Golden Axe of Office, with which I am firmly resolved to instantly relieve your long suffering body of the burden of the protuberance you call a head (should I still be awaiting receipt of your abject apologies).

Make haste, sweet Adam...

greenpeace-hourglass-medium-63635.jpg

Even as we speak, the sand trickles through your fingers.

----

Elegant enough for ya? :lol:

Guest callipygian

P.S. Door prize for whoso can identify that figure cradling the brandy snifter on page previous. ;)

Roger Collins. I'll expect my door prize at my front door at 8pm, non-showered and ready for extended and deep exploration. :lol:

Roger Collins. I'll expect my door prize at my front door at 8pm, non-showered and ready for extended and deep exploration. :lol:

BRAVO!!!

While I get your prize ready (ahem), let me stall with this capsule description of Roger from the same source as that pic:

He's the finest man who ever breathed. Another word against Roger Collins and it will be pistols at dawn! Or dueling whisks and a timed, omelette-making contest. Or a Grand Marnier drinking contest. And really, you're dealing with two different characters. There's the one before Barnabas shows up and the one after. Prior to Barnabas, he's a magnificent bastard. Afterwards, he's (up to now) just a highly entertaining, catty, queeny uncle for Carolyn and everyone else. It's exactly what the show needs. And maybe what America needs, as well.

http://www.collinsporthistoricalsociety.com/2012/06/dark-shadows-experiment.html?m=1

Guest callipygian

He's obviously the perfect moderator candidate!

But alas, poor Louis has gone to the catty heavens and is probably having a devilish time too boot!

Ahem!

Eh...err...

I would proffer my autographed David Henesy poster, but that might tread too close to the verboten category about which you and I have lately snarked at MsGuy for his predeliction in pics...

1897-jamison.jpg

...a snifter of Jamison while you wait? :whistle:

Guest callipygian

Sufficient & adequate door prize...?

attachicon.gifbeach.jpg

...although I daren't speak to whether front door or back! :P

Late - but never too late!

post-127928-0-46090100-1408284081_thumb.

The best door is the one which revolves in both directions! :lol:

• Members

I think you are proposing MsGuy is MS Guy. But, whatever. However, I would like to know from where and to where you are advancing along the Natchez Trace? It seems to run a good distance but mainly South and, rarely, north. So, please explain. :smile:

Best regards,

RA1

OK, the footnotes:

(1) The post about the Natchez Trace referred to MsGuy's suspected peregrinations, not my own.

(2) My post immediately above is a lewd reference to my teenage ;) crush on David Henesy, the child actor in Dark Shadows pictured earlier. (That is the one in 18th-century getup, not the one wielding the battle axe. :lol: )

• Members

Well, I don't know if MsGuy wanders up and down the NT but my guess is that he lives in north MS. Therefore that was confusing. Not an unlikely event. :smile:

Child actor? Well, I suppose that is perfectly OK during the time you were a child. :smile:

Thanks for the falcon-like reply. :smile:

Best regards,

RA1