Guest tomcal

Rio/Porto Alegre Brasil update

Guest tomcal

the last time I was in Brazil was this past June, I was planning on going back the end of Sept/early Oct., but now that looks like it may not happen and is going to get postponded a few weeks or more.

Fortunately 68 of my current friends on FB are current or former sauna boys! THey keep me informed about what's going on.
For those of our readers who are starting to get bored, there will be photos at the end of the article showing currently working guys.

So to start out. RIO - Monday's are best at Meo Mundo. Tuesdays at 117, Weds, chances are 50/50 that either of those two will have decent numbers of guys.
Thursday I would have to vote for 117, and Friday is Meo Mundo again. Saturday can be weak, unless it's a raining or bad weather day and then more guys might show.

Porto Alegre - Mezziniu is the sauna to go to, my advise is to skip Plataforma sauna although as of two months ago it was still open.
Mezziniu is open every day, but Thurs thru Sunday are the nights to go! Get there about 5:00, it clears out by about 9:30 and a number of the guys head over to BarrMixx until about 12:30 and then on to one of the gay clubs...hopefully with some extra cash earned at BarMixx!
all below are favorites, the last pic is my two most favorite at the moment! I am thinking about making a weekend trip to Belo Horzonte as they have several saunas one of which "Thermo Olimpo" is supposed to be very good and a large % of the Rio sauna boys come from Belo Horzonte!

I hope everyone gets to have some fun trips coming up before the end of the year!!
Guys from the last trip below:

post-119356-0-85975900-1408346568_thumb.

post-119356-0-25915500-1408346608_thumb.

post-119356-0-87659400-1408346640_thumb.

post-119356-0-52970000-1408346663_thumb.

post-119356-0-52580700-1408346688_thumb.

post-119356-0-50835300-1408346758_thumb.

post-119356-0-68034700-1408346767_thumb.

post-119356-0-83186100-1408347148_thumb.

post-119356-0-71275700-1408347200_thumb.

Guest Driver

How does Bar Mixx differ from the sauna in terms of room and boy pricing?

ie are the room times shorter?

do they have lockers?

Do the locals pay less if they go to the bar and not the sauna?

Tom, always great to hear from you... even better with updates about the boys... hope you can bring us info about Belo Horizonte - always wanted to know the famous Sauna Olimpo.

There is a bit of info on Belo Horizonte here.

http://www.boytoy.com/forums/index.php?/topic/13318-totally-oz-visits-brazil-for-the-month-of-march/

When I was there, I did spent a great deal of time sick and did not get to visit as much as I wanted to but I made friends with several guys that I have kept in touch with on facebook and they are beautiful and their friends are beautiful and the boys on the beach are beautiful. I loved the city!

Guest tomcal

How does Bar Mixx differ from the sauna in terms of room and boy pricing?

ie are the room times shorter?

do they have lockers?

Do the locals pay less if they go to the bar and not the sauna?

Driver, the guys at Bar Mixx are $50R unless it's one of the sauna guys who will try for more since the sauna $100R. The 3 or maybe now 4 bedrooms are "basic"...very basic!! kinda like the original old rooms at Meo Mundo, they do have a shower in them, but let's just say they wouldn't pass Code in most countries! There are no Lockers!

Bar Mixx is like a large old house. When you rent one of the rooms they are thin towels and clean sheets provided and a coat rack to hang your clothes. Best situation is if you find a guy you like take him back to the hotel, but 1/2 the guys there as I have said in a previous post, are what I would say is "street trade" like we would see on Santa Monica Blvd in the '80's and 90's you probably wouldn't get them past the front desk at the hotel! Since that appeals to me sometimes, I have used their bedrooms on more then a few occasions! lol

the other 1/2 are sauna guys that are there to make more money if they didn't do well at the sauna that night.

Yes locals pay less!

You can see photos here, but it looks nicer then it is...it's not bad, but they had a good photographer! :-)

http://mixxbar.blogspot.com/