BoyToy

Boytoy - Happy New Year

• Members

While we're at it I'd like to give a special shout out to Suckrates for all the hard work he's put in to keep us in cute boys day in and day out. :hug:

Not to say I don't occasionally have to fight off the urge to tee off on his skull with a Louisville Slugger, but then, what the hell, nobody's perfect, least of all me, and I really would kinda miss him if somebody crushed his head in.

Happy Festivus, Suckrates, and God bless.

Guest callipygian

While we're at it I'd like to give a special shout out to Suckrates for all the hard work he's put in to keep us in cute boys day in and day out. :hug:

Not to say I don't occasionally have to fight off the urge to tee off on his skull with a Louisville Slugger, but then, what the hell, nobody's perfect, least of all me, and I really would kinda miss him if somebody crushed his head in.

There's egg-nog in Mississippi? Awwwwwww. :lol:

• Members

Limp wristed? OK. Straight? Now those might be fighting words. ^_^ However, I love my booze in whatever form I can obtain it. Like now. ^_^

Happy New Year, one and all.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

MjAxMy0xYmE4NGUzMGI0NDhhNjZl_50f4ba85acb

To YOU Missy....... :rofl:

open-doors-284x300.jpg

ep560.jpeg

So many childhood memories I could talk about.

Just one that occurs instantly, one Xmas we went to my grandma and papi's house all together to find the door busted in. Everyone immediately rushed down a trail behind the house to find the moonshine mill was blown up by the feds. Santa still came that year but the adults were not as happy as they normally were on Xmas!

Guest callipygian

So many childhood memories I could talk about.

Just one that occurs instantly, one Xmas we went to my grandma and papi's house all together to find the door busted in. Everyone immediately rushed down a trail behind the house to find the moonshine mill was blown up by the feds. Santa still came that year but the adults were not as happy as they normally were on Xmas!

........And then, suddenly, a pimp was born! You just never know how these things will turn out. :thumbsup:

........And then, suddenly, a pimp was born! You just never know how these things will turn out. :thumbsup:

First a preacher was born. But, that is another long story. The pimp part I blame on NYC and a straight friend daring me to go fuck a gogo girl when I moved there for law school. He made me go with him to 20 straight strip clubs when I was with him. The moment he left, i looked in the Village Voice and found the Gaiety. I went. Curtains came up. History was made. A pimp in the making was born. ^_^

• Members

i looked in the Village Voice and found the Gaiety. I went. Curtains came up. History was made. A pimp in the making was born. :smile:

Three cheers for the Gaiety.

4487027675_1e9d71bcde_o.jpg

Where would we all be without our favorite Mamasan? :lol::thumbsup: