paulsf

Back in Bangkok

As what happens with so many trips, the last few days turn out to be the best. This is the last weekend of my month long trip and everything came together. I'll go home with some good memories of the last few days, but the good part is I only go home for a month and then back here for another month.

I have had some fun with a few boys that I have been with in the evenings and hanging with my friends in Soi Twilight. But it's been basically a quiet and relaxing trip, till now.

I love the massage palors in Bangkok but haven't been to any this trip. Thursday afternoon I was in the mood and decided to go to Adonis. Not far from me and I've been many times before. Got there around 7pm. About 10 boys available. I picked a boy that had a tight little body, great chest and arms. Figured I'd get a firm massage. And I did. He was quite strong and used his whole body in rubbing my body. He was hard the minute he started. After finishing the back the boys will say turn over and then you hope the fun will begin. He started massaging legs long slow strokes, the all of a sudden he decided it was time for fun. He was all hands and mouth. He wanted to fuck so bad, but it's something I don't do anymore. So we settled for happy endings. Great massage, great fun.

Now it's Friday and I figured the massage Thursday was so much fun, should do it again. But I wanted to go to Hero. The best Bangkok has to offer. I have commitment problems. I sit and overthink things so much, 1/2 the time I talk myself out of things and sit home.

Hero is across town and doesn't open till 4. Getting a taxi to go that far at rush hour can be a choir. Do I go back to Adonis, it's close. Go to Arena, I can walk. Go to Senso, close but expensive. Really want to go to Hero. Figure I will try 3 taxi's then give up and go local. First taxi, no way. 2nd taxi, no problem. As the crow flys, it's about 3 miles, as taxi goes thru Bangkok it's probably 10 miles. Took 50 minutes, mostly sitting in traffic. Should have taken Skytrain, but at least I was sitting in A/c in a taxi. Next time you sit at a traffic light for 45 seconds and think it's the end of the world, keep in mind, they have a couple of intersections here that are up to 6 minutes. Ugh

Arrive at Hero. As I walk to the door, a few boys sitting outside. Really hot boys and I wonder why aren't you inside waiting for me to pick you. At hero, all the boys are in a room sectioned off by a glass wall, separating you from them. There is a lot of seating for the customers as you make your decision. My initial glance brings a big WOW. Impossible to have so many hot boys in 1 room. I have been here several times and this is the first time I would rate all A's. Amazing. Mamasan sits next to me and whispers in my ear, straight boy, gay boy, top or bottom. I usually pick to quickly, so I told him I want a few minutes. To many hot boys. Seems like when you make choice, you will always then see someone else you like. About 50 boys behind the glass. Probably a 30/20, Straight/gay split. Said I would prefer gay and he started pointing them out. There was one boy my eyes kept coming back to. I took him. Waited about 5 minutes for a room. Place was very busy. Boy spoke good English, that really helps. Got to room and before I can even get my shoes off, he is naked and hard. Haven't even hit the shower and I know this is going to turn out well. And it did. Massage wasn't real strong, but it was relaxing. He was all hands and body.fingers everywhere fingers good be. After I turned over he massaged my feet and then kicked into high gear. Jumps on the table and me and starts kissing like I haven't experienced in a long time. I had to check to see if I still had my tongue. His sucking was equally high energy. Again wanted to fuck, not going to happen, he seemed a bit disappointed but made it up with happy endings. He shot over his head.

I said to him, I guess no more happy endings for you tonight. He said he can to that 3 times in 1 night. I wanted to take him home and make him prove it. As good a time as I have ever had in Bangkok. As I'm getting ready to leave , he takes my phone and puts all his contact info into it. Will see him again, Sunday,Monday and Tuesday. At least I will have a smile on my face for the 24 hour trip home.

So what a Friday, time to meet up with my friends for a couple of drinks before calling it a night. Can it get any better, yep.........

So I meet up with my friends at Hot Male. One of the boys I brought home a couple of times, thinks I should bring him home every night. I did have a lot of fun with him, but he texts me several times a day asking what am I doing, can he come over, will I take him that night.

I decided I would go to the show at Hot Male and buy him a drink and give him a few dollars and explain I probably wouldn't be taking him off again. As I am sitting there I glanced on stage and there is one of my two Vietnamese friends. He saw me at the same time. He came over and sat with us. I explain to Thai boy, he is an old friend and just arrived back in Bangkok after New Years trip to Vietnam. I could tell boy wasn't happy as he felt competition . It's been about 100 years since 2 boys have fought over me. Kinda fun. So now I meet hot boy at Hero, Vietnam friend is back, Thai boy wants me. Of course it's all falling into place, I go home in 4 days. Figure if all this happend in first week, I would be broke by now.

It's Saturday night, so Viet boy will come over and we will do dinner and spend the night. Tomorrow and Monday I will go Back to Hero early evening and then take Viet boy late evenings. I'm not sure what Tuesday will bring as I have to get up very early Wednesday for flight home. So Tuesday will be a late afternoon of fun, just not sure of who.

Overall I've had a great time. Lots of fun, lots of reading by the pool, a bit of shopping. A month long trip gives you time to kick back and not cram everything into a few days and wear yourself out. It will be an interesting year, as I plan on doing 4 one month trips this year. Time and money will tell.

I left my apartment at 4:30 on Friday. I knew it would be bad. But it was hot and if I had to take taxi to Skytrain, I might as well take taxi all the way if he is willing. He was. Cost with tip 150.

I took tuktuk back to Nana station and then train to Sala Dang. Then taxi home.

I live on a street where taxis are endless. It's a one way street that brings traffic to Surawong. I can see 5 empty taxis coming at all times. So I use them because of convince.

It's off to Bangkok in the morning. I'll be there for 3 weeks on this trip. The boys remember the return dates. I've gotten quite a few texts last couple of days. So hopefully I'll have something to write about. Weather has been very hot and very wet. Good excuse to stay in and spend a lot of time cuddling up. Will try to figure how to post some pictures.

Have a fantastic trip! Can't wait to hear some stories.

I'm a total tech nerd. I haven't found anybody to show me how to post pics. I can't be talked thru it, gotta be shown. But working on it.

Unfortunately I lost my IPhone 6 on the way over. Actually didn't lose it, know exactly where I left it. At the airport in Dallas. I remembered it 2 minutes after takeoff for Hong Kong. So I'm working with my Thai Iphone4 and iPad .

Great stories and great report. How did the 3 way go?

I love that the boys in this area always want to find you one of their friends to "keep it" in the family circle. In many places, it is the opposite but they do love to share. ^_^

It must be really hot there now.

• Members
One of the boys asked me if we could go back and do a 3-way. As fun as that sounded, once a night is good for me. He kept quietly asking me. So I told him there were 4 boys there and I couldn't take 2, I would have to take all 4. All of a sudden they are having a conversation in Vietnamese that I can only imagine what they are saying. They all look at me and say yes. I had to say no.

Hahahahahahahahahaha...the perils of being a popular farang. :lol: The boys called your bluff. :P

PS What's the Vietnamese word for 'farang'?

Farang doesn't translate into Vietnamese, but it pretty much has the same meaning in any language. "Rich White Person"

A couple of nights ago I saw a credit card sliding machine behind the bar at Hot Male. I said to my friend I have never seen the beer bars use credit cards before. He said, sometimes farang don't have money to pay bill or off boy, but all farang have credit cards.

Like you, I love Hero. Unlike you, I have not found too many good guys that like 3 ways. I am happy you are finding this! LOL

I hope you leave names and numbers on your bathroom wall for future visits for friends. ^_^

It is nice you are enjoying yourself so much and you make me want to visit. Thank you.

I do find my time relaxing there. I have never not had a good time at Hero. I have had a dud or two but I got back out and get a good one and back in again. I am rarely pushed for time and thus, I always find what I am looking for.

I don't think others that have never been to Thailand quite realize the true amazing place it is. I love it and I have great fun there. I know you do as well.

Keep the stories and the adventures coming. I love reading them and I know others do as well!

I think some of my good luck comes from spending so much time here now. I've been here 3 months this year. Boys recognize you being around. After you have taken boys off, they talk. They know if your a good guy or not. Instead of looking at you, they start talking to you. I'm also finding more boys are speaking better English. This is huge because it makes it easier to go out to lunch or dinner and hang out and do stuff without just staring at each other. I've been finding that if you go to a club and pick a boy, take him home, you just have sex. If you get to spend a little time with the boy and sex isn't the first word, the sex is much better. If your here for a week or two, you have to go for it. When you have a month or two, you can get to know somebody. Works out better for everybody.

Of course I've had TotallyOz as a role model ^_^

In the "it's a small world" category . For the 2 years I have been staying in this apt, I have never had to share the pool with anybody on weekdays till today. A guy showed up and we exchanged pleasantries . He is Thai but speaks fluent English. Turns out he lives in the condo across the hall from me. We started talking and it seems he and his partner own this condo in Bangkok, but also live in San Francisco. They own a house and business there. I lived in SF for over 30 years till I just retired. They don't live all that far from where I did.

Time to call it a night, tomorrow could be a big day......

• Members

Have OZ give you instructions on how to post pics. He is the most knowledgeable and the only thing missing in your reports are photos!!!

I second and third this! Thanks for your previous posts, for they are stirring my interest to visit Thailand again when the weather is conducive for me! I know when it's the "best time" to venture there in terms of the weather!

Friday was a bit of a wasted day. We had some heavy thunder, lightning and rain. I was planning to go to Hero Massage. The rain and thunder I could deal with, but the Lightning was really bad. The heavier the rain, the harder to get a taxi. So spent the afternoon in watching TV and reading a book.

Friday night I went to Soi Twilight. I heard rumors of police being around Thursday night, though I didn't see anything. But I knew something was up Friday. At Hot Male, only 4 boys working bar downstairs, usually 10 or so. Upstairs on Weekend nights should be 30-40 boys working, only 12. I asked mamasan friend what was going on. He avoided the question but did say only Thai boys working and everybody will be back to work Saturday night. That says police raid. I finally talk to a friend that was off last night and he said police were around checking papers of the clubs and boys.

They do this a couple of times a year. Checking bar licenses and illegal boys working. Usually advance warning of raid, so non Thai boys just dissapear for the night. The worse part, because of all the rain in the afternoon it cooled off the evening a bit, so was a pleasant night to be out. I just went to Dicks Cafe to grab a bite to eat and call it an evening.

I guess the police have still been affecting the Soi Twilight clubs. It's now been 4 nights that only Thai boys have been allowed to work. This has affected business as not enough boys to do shows . Customers come in, look around and leave.

Tonight there was a bit of easing up as only Thai boys could be on stage, but non-Thai boys could be in the clubs as long as they were fully dressed and were sitting in the audience. It was hard for boys to let customers know they were available , but some of them are darn good at it and got some dates. I was told they hope things will be back to normal in the next 2 days.

My good friend is Vietnamese and was sitting with me. By the end of the night all 5 of his Vietnam friends that work there sitting with us. All trying to work me. I'm glad I've been around this a little bit, and can say no. I could have drained my bank account tonight.

but it was a fun evening and hopefull for the boys, they will be able to start working again tomorrow.

It gets stranger by the minute. Went out to Soi Twilight for a bit last night. The police affect is still going on.

Now Thai boys can be on stage in their shorts as usual. Now non-Thai boys can be on stage but have to wear long pants.looks kind of strange when seeing 20 boys on stage, half dressed and half undressed.

The low season is setting in. Just doesn't seem to be an abundance of tourists around. Still very hot and humid. Haven't seen much rain though in my 3 weeks. Woke up this morning to a big thunder storm and totally overcast all day. Actually with no bright sun the temp has been a bit lower than normal. Took advantage to head to Siam Paragon for some shopping and lunch. They have a food court there that rivals any. Lots of great people watching also. Get home, jump in the pool to cool down a bit. Nap time now before heading out for the evening. Hopefully the police can find something more important to keep themselfs busy tonight, than worry what some boys are wearing on stage in a sex club.

• Members

Planetime, there's something of an international flap going on right now about huge numbers of Muslim refugees/economic migrants from northeastern Burma & Bangladesh heading toward Australia. Some are using Thailand as a transit route to Indonesia. The government in Bangkok is coming under pressure to stop 'overlooking' human trafficking. I understand the authorities have sacked a number of low level to mid-level police and army commanders for negligence/complicity and is making a show of clamping down.

Possibly the out of the ordinary police attention to the goings on in the bars is a by product of police commanders doing what they can to demonstrate they're getting on message and won't embarrass higher ups. In any case, I hope things settle down soon enough for you to enjoy the remainder of your stay.