TotallyOz

You're So Beautiful You Make a Man Love a Man - EMPIRE Spoiler (maybe)

If anyone else is addicted to Empire like I am, HOLY SHIT, I can't get enough of the show, this week's episode had an amazing song that I just had to download. As I have over 8k songs in my ITunes collection, I rarely add anything new unless it means so much to me that I have to have it. This song was one of them. I went to bed the first night thinking about the song and that scene and I knew I just had to buy it. I have now listened to it 20 times and still love it.

• Members

If anyone else is addicted to Empire like I am, HOLY SHIT, I can't get enough of the show, this week's episode had an amazing song that I just had to download. As I have over 8k songs in my ITunes collection, I rarely add anything new unless it means so much to me that I have to have it. This song was one of them. I went to bed the first night thinking about the song and that scene and I knew I just had to buy it. I have now listened to it 20 times and still love it.

And the guy singing it wasnt half bad either... Gorgeous ! but I gotta admit... I am hooked on Cookie. In my next life I wanna be Her (I am ALMOST her now ) :rofl:

It is a great show and Lee Daniels, the director, said part of his goal is to get black people to be more accepting of gays in their family. This season has really done a great job at integrating this character in his family and the struggles that black gay boys have in their own community.

I also am curious to see the storyline between this handsome lad and the photographer develop or will the ex boyfriend return?

A few friends and I was chatting the other day and they heard an interview in which Daniels talked about his love for Dynasty when he was a child and how this show wants to be the black Dynasty. If so, their Alexis is excellent!

• Members

He was interviewed by Don Lemon on CNN a couple nights ago. Great interview . He originally wanted Wesly Snipes for the lead, but Taraji asked him to talk to Terrence Howard. Rest is history.

Wesley wouldnt have been a good choice. He doesnt exude the Glamour that Terrence does., and Glamour is part of the allure of this show. I mean Damn, even Naomi Campbell impressed me..... I am anxiously awaiting Jennifer Hudsons turn.

Across the board, the shows All 10's..........

Guest callipygian

Sorry, but they all are some of the whitest, black, African American actors, I have seen cashing in, to the white studio heads, in a long time. But, good for them!

• Members

Sorry, but they all are some of the whitest, black, African American actors, I have seen cashing in, to the white studio heads, in a long time. But, good for them!

Money does that to people....dont Judge. ! and the operative word here is ACTOR.... I think the casting is spot on, each playing their caricature to the hilt..... Thats what makes the show so compelling..... It's over the top !

Guest zipperzone

He was interviewed by Don Lemon on CNN a couple nights ago. Great interview .

Interesting. Lemon is a lightweight and the interviews of his that I have seen have been quite boring.

His main claim to fame is his sexual orientation.

While I would normally agree with you, I don't watch him much either . I'm in Bangkok now and his show comes on at 10:00 in the morning, so I have been watching a it more than normal. It wasn't so much that Don was a good interviewer, but Lee Daniels was in a really good mood and opened up and was pretty interesting. He was on for 30 minutes. Not a 2 minute fluff piece.

• Members

This show just keeps getting better and better!

The music is insane and lifts the show to another level. Reminds me of the show Smash, which was also built around incredible music, but didnt survive.

This show is a Phenom, and I am looking forward to the live musical tour. Jussie is Delicious.... I am obsessed !