Guest lurkerspeaks

Are all the "Cookie monsters" ready for the Empire 2 hour season finale?

Guest lurkerspeaks

One more hour until it begins here in Phoenix. Excited for all the drama, the music, the attitude, and the wardrobes.. J-Hud, Mary J Blige, Patti Labelle and several others to guest star

Loved the finale. I knew the cat fight was coming as Daniels said he loved Dynasty and the most memorable scene I have from that show was the fight between Alexis and the wife. Classic.

This show set records all season and has become a true marvel increasing in rankings each and every week all season. The first such show since the early 90's to do that.

The finale was great and I loved the gifts of airplanes and 100m dollars. I'd take 2nd or 3rd place in the Lyons family. (of course I'd take it up the ass from any of the 3 sons) ^_^

• Members

Loved the finale. I knew the cat fight was coming as Daniels said he loved Dynasty and the most memorable scene I have from that show was the fight between Alexis and the wife. Classic.

This show set records all season and has become a true marvel increasing in rankings each and every week all season. The first such show since the early 90's to do that.

The finale was great and I loved the gifts of airplanes and 100m dollars. I'd take 2nd or 3rd place in the Lyons family. (of course I'd take it up the ass from any of the 3 sons) :smile:

Would you have wanted the "pillow" ??? :rofl:

• Members

I have been amazed with this show since the first episode and told a few friends who also got quickly addicted to watching it. One watching it ON-Demand after I told him about it, sent me a text just about every time Cookie opened her mouth with an "LOL, Oh No she just....."

I'm not one that watches a whole lot of TV but this is one show I anxiously looked forward to each week. It addressed a lot of issues and Cookie kept me laughing my ass off.