bobtpa1614502761

Villa Mansland - Prague

• Members

i stayed there once in 2000, and never again, its so far out in the county, and away from the action.

i now rent an apt near andel station, cheep, and come and go as you want...

• Members

It is accessible by metro, apparently close to one of the last stations of line C. According to the metro website (www.dpp.cz), the trip from Wenceslas Square (station Muzeum) should take 12 minutes. Now, I don't know how far from the station the place actually is, and one should be aware that metro service ends at around midnight.

I agree that it is off the beaten path and, for a newcomer to Prague, it can seem somewhat adventurous. I have never been there myself, and therefore cannot tell if it is worth it...

• Members

Villa Mansland is close to the metro. It is nice to stay there during the summer to enjoy the garden. There used to be boys who were not on the Prague scene (ie not in Temple or in Escape) and it was worth staying there for these boys. Now there are not so many boys ; when there are, they are the same as the ones you can find on GR or in Temple. And the price of the rooms is car too high for Prague where you can find top class hotel for 50 €. Why pay 70 € for a room with a shared bathroom and no breakfast or 90 € for a room with bathroom ?

I like going to the Villa in the summer to check the boys who are present and to have a beer in the garden