mjd

New Gay Hotel in Medellin

• Members

The Boutique Hotel San Sebastian Gay is now advertising on the internet. It's located at Calle 62 in the gay Chapinero neighborhood and has very reasonable prices. I've never been but hope to learn more about it.

• Members

Maybe the moderators can combine this and the other thread you started, and show the correct location in the headline.

I wonder if the experienced travellers to Colombia can comment on whether the young men they encounter online would be relaxed/happy to call in and be seen at an openly gay hotel

• Members

I have stayed in 4 Hotels in 3 cities and had no problems with guests.

Would you say that the key to having no problems with bringing guests to your room is ensuring that they are well-dressed and presentable in public? Or is there some racial dimension with lighter-skinned guests being accepted while darker-skinned guests are challenged?

• Members

I have stayed in 4 Hotels in 3 cities and had no problems with guests.

Would you say that the key to having no problems with bringing guests to your room is ensuring that they are well-dressed and presentable in public? Or is there some racial dimension with lighter-skinned guests being accepted while darker-skinned guests are challenged?

Firecat, would you be so kind to elaborate on your bringing guests back to the hotel, por favor! Gracias!