Badboy81

Recent Trip to Rio 10/27-11/2 Update

up and out late, 1pm..... my goodness, that's early... I'm lucky to make it up and out by 5pm and that's when TomCal is dragging me out of bed to get to the saunas, lol

I'm an early riser that usually needs little sleep but Im getting older so staying up until 4 and 5 am is not something I like to do on the regular....If I get up past 10 am I feel like I have already missed a lot.....

Great :D Thanks for your report. I will be soon in Rio, tell me what is the price of the boys? Last time I was in Rio 6 years ago, and I went just to 117, it seems it is still best sauna in town.

Prices will vary based on the guy....time of day...how attractive you are and how badly they need to make money....The hottest guys are always going to be in demand and seldom lower their pricing....

A few guys started off at $200R....A few started off at $150R.....They always start high but you can negotiate....

I paid one guy nothing....One guy $80R.....One $90R and the one I really enjoyed the most and hope to see a few times in December $100R plus a pair of sexy underwear that he looked amazing in....

• Members

Thanks for the information. In 2 weeks' time, I will be in Rio and Porto Alegre. Cannot wait to see all the guys in clubs.

When you say : "Left there and went to dinner in one of the favelas overlooking Copa....Beautiful dinner and view....great way to spend my last few hours in Rio.....", where exactly did you go ?

Are you talking of the Pavao Pavaozinho favela ?

post-107205-0-77627800-1446998176_thumb.

Thanks for the information. In 2 weeks' time, I will be in Rio and Porto Alegre. Cannot wait to see all the guys in clubs.

When you say : "Left there and went to dinner in one of the favelas overlooking Copa....Beautiful dinner and view....great way to spend my last few hours in Rio.....", where exactly did you go ?

attachicon.gif_74390397_copacabana_beach_624.jpg

Ill get the name from my friend that took me there and reply back to you....I just sent him a message...He is Brazilian so I go wherever he takes me...would never go on my own....

attachicon.gif_74390397_copacabana_beach_624.jpg

Babilonia....restaurant was Bar do Alto....