dmontes1999

Cost of bringing a garota home

• Members

Hey Folks!

Completely new to this forum. Very grateful for all the sage advice. I've certainly learned a lot. This is my first post.

I'm going to Rio in a few weeks for primarily a "Rio Gay Sauna Tour". I understand that in the saunas, the cost to spend some "intimate time" is about 100 Reals. Correct me if I'm wrong.

But I hope to meet a few men who are so amazing that I take down their number and either bring them home for an all-nighter or call them up later in the week and meet them in my apartment I rent.

What is the going rate for an all-nighter?

How much for about just 4-5 hours with some sexy time in bed and maybe dinner or accompanying me to a tourist attraction?

All and any advice will be appreciated!

• Members

I've been to Rio some eight times in the past eight years. There's no true answer to your question, as the price will be whatever you and your man of choice agree to. If I'm not mistaken, the very prolific TomCal gets the best prices because he's so well known amongst the guys, due to his going twice or more per year for many years, and maintaining contact with his favorites even when he's back in the states. I think he told me (&/or the forum) that his guys accept like $150 or $200 reais for all-nighters, but I could be mistaken. I think I've paid in that ballpark most recently, but in my early years, before I knew better, I've paid significantly more than that. The guys know when they've got a new American or European visitor, and will try to bargain for the highest rates they can get (both per sauna session and outside) on the chance that a newbie won't know any better. So, it's good that you've done your research. Best of luck to you, and please let us know how your trip goes.

Remember R$100, R$150 is not very much money. Check out the currency exchange, and you'll see that in our terms-- you're having "fun" for very, very little money. Yes, those sums seem like a lot because in dollars they are a nice sum of change. But remember again, in Euros and dollars, three figures are a lot:

$150, E200 etc......

You and your guy agree on the amount. If both consent then it goes!

Please let us know about your experience when you return or before if you desire and have the time!!!

Guest lurkerspeaks

I consulted with the master (Tomcal) on overnights. He claims to have paid $R300 ($83 USD) for his overnights- which were 9pm til noon. For a few really special guys, he bumped it to $R400 ($111 USD), and that usually included 3 rounds of sex.

Rates

Hey Folks!

Completely new to this forum. Very grateful for all the sage advice. I've certainly learned a lot. This is my first post.

I'm going to Rio in a few weeks for primarily a "Rio Gay Sauna Tour". I understand that in the saunas, the cost to spend some "intimate time" is about 100 Reals. Correct me if I'm wrong.

But I hope to meet a few men who are so amazing that I take down their number and either bring them home for an all-nighter or call them up later in the week and meet them in my apartment I rent.

What is the going rate for an all-nighter?
How much for about just 4-5 hours with some sexy time in bed and maybe dinner or accompanying me to a tourist attraction?

All and any advice will be appreciated!

Rates will vary based on how attractive you are to the guy and how in demand he is...I was quoted 200R to come back to the hotel and ended up fucking the same guy in the sauna for around 100R...

There is no set amount to pay since it is all up to negotiations and how low or high a boy wants for his time...

I don't recommend taking anybody back to your hotel or apartment if you do not know them, do not speak the language or have not spent time with them before in a public place....But hey, you are an adult

If you want companionship, it may be easier to spend more time in the sauna versus alot of uncomfortable time with somebody who you can't have a proper conversation with...

• Members

I am planning to do the same in my trip in two weeks! this April 22, but i would try them out first in the sauna and get to know him (or them) then meet him again next night for an over night fling, now i have to look for that hot boy .... after my 6 trips, i will try it, I can't wait