mjd

Reporting on January visit and seeking updates on Medellin

• Members

"The masseurs at Club Tobi, spectacular."

Can you elaborate a bit? My experience was quite different. I found them lackluster and less than enthusiastic about the non-therapeutic aspects of the massage. I was there in November. Perhaps, the staff has changed?

• Members

When we visited there were always at least 3 masseurs and sometimes the massage rooms were backed up so there was a wait. Masseurs came and went.

They had three price levels and I couldn't discern any difference between the two higher prices. The masseurs gave a decent Swedish style massage and then all out sex. All of them were gorgeous young men with beautiful bodies and big cocks. I thought they were enthusiastic and great fun.

My first was a top but not a gruff macho. The second I thought might be active but he insisted on a no-touching massage first and then proceeded to sit on my cock and choreographed my fucking him every which way except hanging from the ceiling. My friend liked him, too, so he arranged for him to come to his hotel room and they had a great time.

There was a young but a bit rougher looking guy working the bar downstairs near the pool. He told me he, too, gave massages, and went back into the kitchen -- so he wasn't seen on the security camera -- and pulled down his shorts to display an awesome cock. Hard ripped body, 7% body fat type. But he couldn't get away from the bar so he was to come to my hotel after work, around 10pm. Unfortunately he came to the hotel 20 minutes early. I wasn't in the lobby and he was stopped and turned away by hotel security. I don't know why he -- or the hotel -- didn't call me in my room. I was so disappointed and it was my last night.

Guest thumper123

Hi Mjd

My friend and I are off to Medellin in 2 weeks, first time.  Will definitely check out Club de Tobi.  But keen to learn more about clubs with house or electro technol musics, if you can suggest any.

Thanks