• Members

Firecat, we have had the opposite experience. I went to Thailand 14 times, thinking that it just couldn't get better. Then I went to Brazil, and, for me, Brazil guys were the greatest. So now I have been to Brazil 5 times*. That's my experience. We all know that our mileage may vary as it such a personal thing. That said, I do have a trip to Thailand in the works. Brazil right now seems impossibly expensive to get to.

* Cannot help but feel how lucky I really am to have been able to have these experiences a multitude of times.

• Members
19 hours ago, firecat691614502759 said:

Since my type of boy is not readily available in Rio ( 4 trips was enough for me to decide that), many others in the list finish ahead of Rio...

So now you finally reveal your REAL issue with Rio. The kinds of men you prefer aren't readily available to you. So you can stop with the preachy tone, Judge Judy McJudgerson.

• Members

Firecat, when I first started visiting Thailand, I think I liked the bottoms best, although not necessarily twinks. (Yet all the bar dancers are young.) In Brazil, I learned how glorious those tops guys can be! They also seem a bit older than Thai guys, but age isn't often easy to discern in Thailand. Those lucky guys can be 35 and look 20!

• Members

Variety is the spice of life for some but I have no interest in Top Boys.  Of course some in this thread would try to say I hate Rio.

Really  . I had to make 4 long trips there because I hated it.  I think not, but for me I found a better place ( for me) and have not been back.

Others like you have done it in reverse and then many are just happy wherever they have been going and never try another place.

Their loss..  I am constantly amazed that people I know who constantly visit Thailand and like muscles and preferably Tops never visit Rio.  I don't get it except that some are not curious enough to venture from what they know.

I'm sure the Thai Boys are eagerly waiting your return.