Guest M2Sexy

Latest on Rio

Guest bobbalino

If you rent a cabine/room to take a guy you are automatically given 2 reg condoms and lube packs. But I think some saunas add 5 or 10 reais to your tab unless you bring your own and decline theirs. I bring my own including boy-scout preparedness grandes, but accept and pay for theirs to ensure comfort, familiarity and local brand choice.

Guest bobbalino

Good to know about the replenishment option ... I find that 117 is hawk-like about adding to the tab, but I have not sought more rubbers ... would accept more rubbery flex though if breakneck speed down the stairs but short of the temporal finish line yields a duplicate room charge. Not grousing, mind you, it is all a modest price to pay for nirvana.

Guest bobbalino

To be fair and balanced, I should point out 117 manager has recognized me on occasional same-day return back to the venue and she has spontaneously waived the entrance fee.

• Members
23 hours ago, likeohmygod said:

18 hours ago, bobbalino said:

If you rent a cabine/room to take a guy you are automatically given 2 reg condoms and lube packs. But I think some saunas add 5 or 10 reais to your tab unless you bring your own and decline theirs. I bring my own including boy-scout preparedness grandes, but accept and pay for theirs to ensure comfort, familiarity and local brand choice.

When I was there ALL the boys insisted on using that damn desensitizing lube.  Hate that stuff and its implication that your fucking someone who just doesn't wanna feel it.

Guest bobbalino

If you bottom, it's extremely unlikely you will have to accept desensitizing products up your bum. The mini lube packets are basic non specialized and probably do not contain benzocaina or lidocaina. You can check the ingredients, and have your own lube for backup in case. There would be no rational reason for your top to thwart your choice.

I personally only submit to such applications from my rectal dental hygienist conducting a vigorous cleaning of my anal dentata.

If you top with a condom, you will not get his lube preference on you. To me, the harmful and self-defeating consequences of repeated benzo or lido anal exposure for the guy would override my concerns he is unnecessarily self-deprivational regarding an abridged experience of the wonders of getting royally fucked.

• Members

What time do the saunas open and get busy?

Staying in Copacabana I would spend the day ont he beach, freshen up at hotel, get to 117 about 6-7 and stay for 2 - 3 hours.

What time do the saunas open, get busy with guys, and close? Also, any recommendations on things to do at night? Bars, clubs etc? Le Boy has closed for good? 

On 9/22/2016 at 5:39 PM, likeohmygod said:

You've brought a question to my mind.

What about condoms? I've read everywhere that a sauna ticket usually include one condom. Is that true? I mean, only 1 condom? What do you suggest to do? Should i bring XXL sized condoms on my bag?

What an interesting question...They DO have drugstores in Brazil where you can purchase condoms or take them with you...

The saunas and boys are all very health conscious and provide condoms and lube but just like I do here in the US...I always take my own with me....

You should try that to avoid ever having to bring up the question

On 9/24/2016 at 1:45 PM, redxs said:

What time do the saunas open and get busy?

Staying in Copacabana I would spend the day ont he beach, freshen up at hotel, get to 117 about 6-7 and stay for 2 - 3 hours.

What time do the saunas open, get busy with guys, and close? Also, any recommendations on things to do at night? Bars, clubs etc? Le Boy has closed for good? 

This question has literally been answered over 25 times in the forums and you can also google the info...

Good luck in Rio...

I feel bad for some of the guys visiting and wonder how their experiences end up with the type of questions they ask on here....repeatedly, without reading or researching for themselves

• Members
17 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

What an interesting question...They DO have drugstores in Brazil where you can purchase condoms or take them with you...

The saunas and boys are all very health conscious and provide condoms and lube but just like I do here in the US...I always take my own with me....

You should try that to avoid ever having to bring up the question

--------------

This question has literally been answered over 25 times in the forums and you can also google the info...

Good luck in Rio...

I feel bad for some of the guys visiting and wonder how their experiences end up with the type of questions they ask on here....repeatedly, without reading or researching for themselves

Stills more interesting than your cheap and quite ridiculous attitude.

You're not funny. Every question is legit in a forum where people are discussing about going to visit and to get some entertainment in a country where you dont's speak the language and where there could be completely different rules from ours. Much of the information you can find in the forum is not 100% up to date, and becase it's so old sometimes it can also be wrong. Sometimes you can find 2 opposite suggestions...asking in a new post will help to solve the doubt.

I don't wanna go to buy condoms improvising Portuguese with my smartphone, if i can have them in the sauna. I don't see why is it so wrong about asking.

If you don't want to see this kind of questions in this kind of forum, you should at least abstain from being sarcastic...which is less useful than the stupid questions.

I feel bad for some of the guys reading this kind of posts and wonder why the hell they'd be wanting to share their experiences with the rest of a forum, where your questions get replied with sarcasm.

Not very smart.

On 9/26/2016 at 2:35 PM, likeohmygod said:

Stills more interesting than your cheap and quite ridiculous attitude.

You're not funny. Every question is legit in a forum where people are discussing about going to visit and to get some entertainment in a country where you dont's speak the language and where there could be completely different rules from ours. Much of the information you can find in the forum is not 100% up to date, and becase it's so old sometimes it can also be wrong. Sometimes you can find 2 opposite suggestions...asking in a new post will help to solve the doubt.

I don't wanna go to buy condoms improvising Portuguese with my smartphone, if i can have them in the sauna. I don't see why is it so wrong about asking.

If you don't want to see this kind of questions in this kind of forum, you should at least abstain from being sarcastic...which is less useful than the stupid questions.

I feel bad for some of the guys reading this kind of posts and wonder why the hell they'd be wanting to share their experiences with the rest of a forum, where your questions get replied with sarcasm.

Not very smart.

Experience is the best teacher....you can't base all your decisions off the experiences of others since they will vary...based on the person, how smart they are....how well versed they are in the culture, how attractive they are...etc.

As far as some of the questions, you are so right, I should not complain about guys asking the same questions over and over again instead of just ignoring them and looking at new posts that are more interesting...

I will tell you this from traveling all over the world, you learn by trial and error and you learn as much as you can on your own before traveling....The internet is a great resource to find out information and although things change often, many things in Brazil have stayed the same for a long time...

My outlook is I want to see and do to have my own opinion versus what somebody that I do not know says...it is completely different if you know the person giving the information personally

Again, best of luck on your trip 

On 9/25/2016 at 7:30 PM, Coogee said:

What do people do and where do they hang out after Midnight ? Le Boy is closed,so then what ? 

For me almost every night after i leave the sauna around 9:30 or so we meet back at the apt to freshen up and head out for dinner which usually goes from around 10:30 to 12:30-1:00 am! Then its back to the apt since typically there are 4 to 6  of us! If it is a thurs/fri/sat night we might go to one of the clubs that open around midnight, this is what we did last trip! It was a club that moves to different locations depending on the night and was straight-but very gay friendly! We danced and drank! It was in Copa on Nossas Senhora about 2 blocks from Sierra Campos.  Photo below was taken as we entered the club 

IMG_0138.PNG

35 minutes ago, bobbalino said:

Me like-y the photoshop color and placement choices ... unconsciously subliminal? :~)

No photoshop, just scribble line across the eyes as there was a issue last year with a guy objecting to his photos used here.  As far as color thats just the way it looks there under their colord lights. That was taken and downloaded from my IPhone, glad you like it!

Guest bobbalino

I rarely top rentboys ... I enjoy it, but nonessential, and I like many things equally. You obviously have more experience, explaining your take on the recipients' lube choice insistence. I believe likeohmyguide described worries about getting benzocaine or lidocaine on his penis surface or anally. My understanding is that is avoidable notwithstanding that the garoto wants it for his own receptive.

Do let us know, though, if you have had garotos enforce it's application on your own skin surface directly. That would represent the  other type of rigidity not desired.

I think it would be a challenge to convince them of the defeatist cycle of numbing ... greater chances of micro-injury without aborting right away due to discomfort, subsequent irritation, need/justification to attenuate said irritation with more numbing going forward, etc. Try entering that into google translate and reversing an entrenched belief system ... sheesh.

Another reason to get paid at a premium for the 'above and beyond'.

While not a expert on sauna boy lube preferences, but having toppped quite a few, they have always used the lube that was available at the sauna and Thumper i think i remember the situation you had re: the desensitising lube but that was the only time i am aware of and wasn't that like about 10+ Years ago?

• Members
16 hours ago, Tomcal said:

While not a expert on sauna boy lube preferences, but having toppped quite a few, they have always used the lube that was available at the sauna and Thumper i think i remember the situation you had re: the desensitising lube but that was the only time i am aware of and wasn't that like about 10+ Years ago?

nearly 10, yes.  2008.  I overcame the situation. :-)