Guest parisrio2000

Where to Find Rentboys Online?

Guest parisrio2000

So now that the main site has been shut down, where or how do you find them? Craigslist is also bad, and the quality on backpage is always not so good. Any advice? Been out of the loop for a while, as I haven't been with any guys.

• Members
8 hours ago, Montyb555 said:

Another option I haven't seen listed here is https://www.skokka.com/. Seems to be growing in popularity.

Yes, I’ve seen a few ads within Brazil that do not seem to appear on the more familiar commercial sex worker sites. I do find it a bit frustrating, however, that many have the indication of embedded photos but you must undertake the additional step of opening them, while others have at least one image visible as you scan the pages and you can quickly decide whether it is worth opening the ad. I don’t know if that is due to a fee hierarchy for charges paid by the advertiser. 

I miss craiglist personals as well. Was fun and focus was on getting off rather than website and ad design.

Had some great massages turn happy, as well as finding local GH talent.

Anybody using doublelist.com?  Supposedly a CL replacement that requires registration and phone number to authenticate users.