Guest JDDanielsxxx

Sad Day For The Brady Bunch - Please Read!

Guest JDDanielsxxx

Hey Guys,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it saddens me to announce that TV Mom/Matriarch - Florence Henderson (Of the famous classic sitcom "The Brady Bunch") has passed away today of Thanksgiving Day of all days due to heart failure. ;(. 

She was 82 Years old.

She'll always hold a special place in my heart and to many fans who loved her as this is a tragic loss. She truly was a classy "lady", and one who had a loving and nurturing personality on and off screen.

Here is the article from Yahoo.com explaining her passing.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/florence-henderson-brady-bunch-matriarch-060621260.html

JD Daniels

Guest Larstrup
9 hours ago, JDDanielsxxx said:

Hey Guys,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news....

I've always believed in sticking with what you know best and doing that one thing as well as you can.

Conversely, 

RIP, Darlin'

florence.jpg

2 hours ago, marcanthony said:

did anybody come to the realization that they were gay because watching The Brady Bunch or The Partridge family you liked the boys better than the girls?

Partridge Family! And concurrently Bobby Sherman in Here Cum the Brides. :smile:

• Members
2 hours ago, marcanthony said:

did anybody come to the realization that they were gay because watching The Brady Bunch or The Partridge family you liked the boys better than the girls?

Oh yes, definitely! While all my friends drooled over Susan Dey in the Partridge Family, it was David Cassidy who gave ME a hard on :P

• Members
3 hours ago, numerito said:

Oh yes, definitely! While all my friends drooled over Susan Dey in the Partridge Family, it was David Cassidy who gave ME a hard on :P

Me too...but sadly he's had a rough go of it the last few years.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/blogs/spaces/david-cassidy-home-bankruptcy-auction--1-8-million-191706196.html?ref=gs

• Members
On 11/26/2016 at 0:49 AM, marcanthony said:

I was still a little too dense then to realize I liked guys.  But looking back, I remember being much more interested in David Cassidy.  I don't remember any of the Brady boys doing anything for me then.  As I said earlier...still a little too dense.  I'm not sure I even understood what homosexuality or bisexuality meant.