Badboy81

First Trip to Bangkok March 2017

Hey guys...going through all of these postings and researching for myself via the internet but would appreciate any quality feedback that can be offered...

I know the area where I plan to stay and the sights I am going to see...

Ill be in Thailand for a limited time and want to have as much fun and sex as possible...

Is there one area/club that I should stick to?

I know that I can pretty much get a great massage any and everywhere and experience food and culture all over the city...

I would like to know where a 30 something year old African American bi top in shape and attractive will have the most fun....seriously

Thanks in advance for any feedback...

How accurate is this information that I found?

With one or two exceptions, the gay bars in the Patpong area are not go-go bars, but simply traditional gay pubs, such as Telephone and The Balcony, which cater to both Thais and tourists. The commercial gay oriented go-go bars are mainly on Surawong Road or in small street Soi Pratuchai leading off Surawong.

The famous gay area of Bangkok is called Boys Town and comprises Silom Soi 4, Silom Soi 2/1 and 2, and Soi Pratuchai, also known as Soi Twilight or Duangtawee Plaza. This is a one street full of gay bars, sexy young guys wearing muscle shirts or sometimes only underwear. Once you enter to the boys town from the gates, there will be sexy boys touching, flirting and smiling to you. Some of the bars have sexy gay shows and you should always ask what it cost to go inside and watch the show. Beer costs usually around 75 to 150 baht. Rent Boys will also require drinks or money if you chat with them. You will see a lot of western guys who are in their 60s and 70s in the boys chatting with young boys. There are also some male gigolos hanging out near the gates of the boys town.

Boys town is a must see attraction in Bangkok, even if you are a straight guy.

Sometimes there is a thin line between having action with a male or with a ladyboy. You can decide what is gay and what is not, main thing is to have fun and hurt no-one!

In Patpong area there are also several gay massage parlors that provide sex services.

GAY EROTIC MASSAGE PARLORS:

• Kessara Massage, Silom rd. Soi 2
  • Indra Massage, Suriwong Rd. on Soi Tawan
  • Proud 66 Massage, Suriwong Rd. and Suriwong Ctr.
  • Silom Massage, Silom Rd. Soi 2
  • Sun Massage, Suriwong Rd. on Soi Tawan

GAY BARS OF PROSTITUTION:

• Screw Boys Bar, Soi 2 Patpong. BAR FINE 500 Baht And On Up.
  • Cocktail Club A Go Go, Soi Cowboy off Sukhumvit Rd. LIVE COYOTE DANCERS. BAR FINE 600 Baht And On Up.

GAY SAUNAS AND BATHHOUSES:

• Babylon Sauna and Spa, 34 Soi Nandha, South Sathon Road Soi 1
  • Farose 2 (ฟารอส II), Ramkhamheng 21
  • Heaven Sauna, 119 Soi Mahesak. Warner Tower, 4th floor
  • Sauna Mania, 35/2 Soi Phiphat II Covent Road
  • Men Factory Sauna, 60/22-23 Soi Silom 2/1, Silom Road
  • Dblu, Soi Saladaeng 1
  • Zuga House Sauna, 24, Ramkamhaeng soi 46
  • Absolute Sauna and Gym, 508, Soi 112, Lat Phrao Road

GAY CINEMAS, GLORYHOLES AND ADULT ARCADES

• Prince Theater, opposite the 7-11 market
Directions: From the Robinson's department store that is on the New Road (Charong Krung), between the end of Silom and the end of Sathorn, face across the street. It's difficult to cross here, so stay on the Robinson's side and go left, towards Silom. About 50 yards down you'll come to a bus stop, which will have a small blue sign with the bus numbers on it, people waiting for the bus and probably buses stopping all the time (this is the last stop before turning onto Silom.) There is also a photo shop there that has the AGFA sign (but it's hard to see this sign until you get across the street.) Right across the street is a little alleyway, only about 12 feet wide. Pass the food vendors and head straight ahead to the theater. Lot of hot guys here looking to hook up; ladyboys, transexuals, katoeys, who go around servicing guys. Price 100 BAHT.
  • Saphan Kwai Theater, Pahonyothin Road
Directions:Skytrain to Saphan Kwai station on Pahonyothin Road. Almost directly across from Big C. Walk north from the skytrain station to Big C, then cross the street and turn right (north). There are two small sois to the left, one dead-ends at the theater, the other goes to the 39 Underground Sauna which is almost next door to the theater. These sois are between Suttisan / Pradhipat and Khampeng Phet.
Theater showing Thai, Chinese and English films dubbed in Thai. All the customers are men. Place is quite busy after work, but busy enough all day and evening. 50 baht entrance. The front right section is claimed by the ladyboys, who charge 100 baht for a blowjob! Some men ask for money after suck or sex, but you should not pay for them. The best action is at the back on the sides, where there are only 3 or 4 seats in a row. Lots of easy hook-ups all over the theatre though. Some people prefer to go into the toilet stalls for a bit of privacy after a hookup.

• Members

You are confusing Boys Town in Pattaya with something that does not have that name in Bangkok.  The main street for GoGo Bars is known as Soi Twilight (Pratachui).  You need to be more specific on what kind of guys you like. 

Likely in Discos you will get offers to hook up for free if your description is real and the other streets you will pay no matter how good looking you are.

You will find much more information on WWW.gaythailand.com

2 hours ago, firecat691614502759 said:

You are confusing Boys Town in Pattaya with something that does not have that name in Bangkok.  The main street for GoGo Bars is known as Soi Twilight (Pratachui).  You need to be more specific on what kind of guys you like. 

Likely in Discos you will get offers to hook up for free if your description is real and the other streets you will pay no matter how good looking you are.

You will find much more information on WWW.gaythailand.com

Paying is not an issue...regardless of where I meet the guy

Description is real and I have stood out in Tokyo and Hong Kong, being tall and African American....

I did get feedback that most of the guys are small, toned and typical Asian...

My type would be muscular or athletic with a great ass...under 30 would be ideal...

Not into overly small guys unless they have a great ass...Not slim or skinny at all

You will find muscular and toned at Tawan Bar, but yes, Asians aren't typically 6'.  Most bars and clubs have a mix of boys. Some small twinks and some athletic builds.  Asians are discovering the gym, but your not going to find in Thailand what you find in Brazil.  But unless you have a really closed mind as to what you want (6'2") body builder type,  you will find what you want and have a good time.  

5 hours ago, paulsf said:

You will find muscular and toned at Tawan Bar, but yes, Asians aren't typically 6'.  Most bars and clubs have a mix of boys. Some small twinks and some athletic builds.  Asians are discovering the gym, but your not going to find in Thailand what you find in Brazil.  But unless you have a really closed mind as to what you want (6'2") body builder type,  you will find what you want and have a good time.  

Thank you...Ill definitely check that place out....

Tawan will definitely have bigger guys and I think you will find ample supply of bigger boys at DreamBoys. 

I was at DreamBoys a couple of times last week and was surprised at the amount of definition showing up on the boys. 

Jupiter may have a bit of muscle. They have a bit of a reputation of bad customer service, but I've talked to a few guys that hired there recently and are having better results. They fill the bar everynight. 

2 hours ago, paulsf said:

Tawan will definitely have bigger guys and I think you will find ample supply of bigger boys at DreamBoys. 

I was at DreamBoys a couple of times last week and was surprised at the amount of definition showing up on the boys. 

Jupiter may have a bit of muscle. They have a bit of a reputation of bad customer service, but I've talked to a few guys that hired there recently and are having better results. They fill the bar everynight. 

Are these bars/clubs all near each other?

• Members
On 12/22/2016 at 1:32 PM, firecat691614502759 said:

Everybody has a different thought of what muscular etc they like. If this is your type there will be hundreds of boys in the Bar. These are on PlanetRomeo.

If you want bigger Tawan is the place for you although there may be 1 or 2 of that type at other bars.

Screen Shot 2016-12-22 at 16.28.07.png

Screen Shot 2016-12-22 at 16.26.23.png

Love both of them! If that's typical, count me in.