Guest Larstrup

FASCINATING - Unconfirmed Intelligence on Trump

Guest Larstrup

This is a fascinating and potentially damning read on intelligence(?) gathered on the PEOTUS. Whether accurate, fabricated, or somewhere in-between; time will only tell. Or not.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

These Reports Allege Trump Has Deep Ties To Russia

A dossier, compiled by a person who has claimed to be a former British intelligence official, alleges Russia has compromising information on Trump. The allegations are unverified, and the report contains errors.

A dossier making explosive — but unverified — allegations that the Russian government has been “cultivating, supporting and assisting” President-elect Donald Trump for years and gained compromising information about him has been circulating among elected officials, intelligence agents, and journalists for weeks.

The dossier, which is a collection of memos written over a period of months, includes specific, unverified, and potentially unverifiable allegations of contact between Trump aides and Russian operatives, and graphic claims of sexual acts documented by the Russians. CNN reported Tuesday that a two-page synopsis of the report was given to President Barack Obama and Trump.

Now BuzzFeed News is publishing the full document so that Americans can make up their own minds about allegations about the president-elect that have circulated at the highest levels of the US government.

The document was prepared for political opponents of Trump by a person who is understood to be a former British intelligence agent. It is not just unconfirmed: It includes some clear errors. The report misspells the name of one company, “Alpha Group,” throughout. It is Alfa Group. The report says the settlement of Barvikha, outside Moscow, is “reserved for the residences of the top leadership and their close associates.” It is not reserved for anyone, and it is also populated by the very wealthy.

The documents have circulated for months and acquired a kind of legendary status among journalists, lawmakers, and intelligence officials who have seen them. Mother Jones writer David Corn referred to the documents in a late October column. Harry Reid spokesman Adam Jentleson tweeted Tuesday that the former Senate Democratic leader had seen the documents before writing a public letter to FBI Director James Comey about Trump’s ties to Russia. And CNN reported Tuesday that Arizona Republican John McCain gave a “full copy” of the memos to Comey on Dec. 9, but that the FBI already had copies of many of the memos.

Guest Larstrup

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

Sadly,  The link above redirecting to the alleged Trump documents cannot be enlarged or stretched on a mobile device; iPad, iPhone nor android. For best viewing of these documents you'll need to be on a Windows device. 

хватил ее за пизду  :lol:

Guest Larstrup
37 minutes ago, MsAnn said:

Counting the days to impeachment...

His press conference tomorrow should be absolutely compelling in the most fascinating way(s) ever!

• Members

So what if a few Russian hookers squatted over him and gave him a "Golden shower".  

Putin got him by the balls and knows it....

Thanks Donald, you are making America GREAT again !    Well maybe not Great, but just a little "kinky"....

I wanna know if he drank the piss.  

Guest Larstrup
16 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

All right, all right! :rolleyes:

I was being a big old...

pollyanna+(1).jpg

Dear Polly, lol - j/k!

I too have been seeking well reasoned assurances as how  to feel better about this incoming administration.  I have had moments where a ray of sunshine warmed my fears about this administration only to have a sudden thunderhead cloud douse that comfortable feeling. I have been desperately seeking comfort in some area of this administration in the hopes that our country and societal gains have not been for not.

Yet each time, someone, or something comes along and snatches that away from me.

What many are finding comfort in, and I believe you might be one of those folks AS; is that if Trump is surrounded or bunkered down by enough seemingly rational thinking cabinet members who are highly intellectual and previously successful in the higher levels of difficult negotiations and effective in challenging policy matters, it should keep Trumps crazy at a minimum.

But everywhere I look, I see trouble and conflict ahead. Exxon CEO Rex Tillerson, while seemingly a highly intelligent, skilled and knowledgeable player in foreign negotiations has much to lose or gain through his nomination as Sec of State. Yes, he'll resign and remove himself from any future financial gain from Exxon Oil, but when you digest the information in this Rachael Maddow report from last night, it makes me very uneasy and very skeptical of where we're really headed and who will still profit in this administration.

I would urge everyone to spend the 20 minutes viewing this video. I didn't know this. It's disturbing and questions everything we're hearing about these people.

When added to the other cabinet members up for confirmation and especially those who do not require confirmation, I am fearful of what the next four years will not only do to our nation, but to our allies nations as well.

32 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

Dear Polly, lol - j/k!

I too have been seeking well reasoned assurances as how  to feel better about this incoming administration.  I have had moments where a ray of sunshine warmed my fears about this administration only to have a sudden thunderhead cloud douse that comfortable feeling. I have been desperately seeking comfort in some area of this administration in the hopes that our country and societal gains have not been for not.

Yet each time, someone, or something comes along and snatches that away from me.

What many are finding comfort in, and I believe you might be one of those folks AS; is that if Trump is surrounded or bunkered down by enough seemingly rational thinking cabinet members who are highly intellectual and previously successful in the higher levels of difficult negotiations and effective in challenging policy matters, it should keep Trumps crazy at a minimum.

But everywhere I look, I see trouble and conflict ahead. Exxon CEO Rex Tillerson, while seemingly a highly intelligent, skilled and knowledgeable player in foreign negotiations has much to lose or gain through his nomination as Sec of State. Yes, he'll resign and remove himself from any future financial gain from Exxon Oil, but when you digest the information in this Rachael Maddow report from last night, it makes me very uneasy and very skeptical of where we're really headed and who will still profit in this administration.

I would urge everyone to spend the 20 minutes viewing this video. I didn't know this. It's disturbing and questions everything we're hearing about these people.

When added to the other cabinet members up for confirmation and especially those who do not require confirmation, I am fearful of what the next four years will not only do to our nation, but to our allies nations as well.

Despite my attempts to see some bright spots, in my heart of hearts I'm afraid I'm with you on all this.