Coogee

Fernando from 117

• Members
12 hours ago, Coogee said:

Has anyone hooked up with sauna boy Fernando at 117? He is 19 years old, ripped , nice cock and very friendly . I have been told he is there every week-end and Tuesdays. Apparently very popular with high end steady customers ! 

Fuck, the description of Fernando sounds highly enticing indeed!  Sorry that is all that I can render here!  

:P:P:P

14 hours ago, Coogee said:

Has anyone hooked up with sauna boy Fernando at 117? He is 19 years old, ripped , nice cock and very friendly . I have been told he is there every week-end and Tuesdays. Apparently very popular with high end steady customers ! 

You just described most of the young boys that work at 117 and who asks names???

I hooked up with him....Now what?

• Members

If you hooked up with him, would be nice to hear your experience . My friend went with him, had to pay above the usual rate, but told me his performance was so so , even though he was very charming. I wouldn't pay for charm alone, but perhaps someone has experience with him where the performance also was good ?

10 hours ago, Coogee said:

If you hooked up with him, would be nice to hear your experience . My friend went with him, had to pay above the usual rate, but told me his performance was so so , even though he was very charming. I wouldn't pay for charm alone, but perhaps someone has experience with him where the performance also was good ?

I tend to perform different with different people....again, again generic information is always going to be based on the person, the vibe, the level of attractiveness....

Me giving you my experience does not mean you will have the same one...

Im African American, in great shape, a top and was told by another client last time I was in the sauna that the boys were going to enjoy me....(which a few chosen did)

I still don't get the whole hearing experience thing like you will have the mirror experience...

Are you as attractive, or generous or well know or well liked or well....anything, as somebody else?

• Members
22 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

I tend to perform different with different people....again, again generic information is always going to be based on the person, the vibe, the level of attractiveness....

Me giving you my experience does not mean you will have the same one...

Im African American, in great shape, a top and was told by another client last time I was in the sauna that the boys were going to enjoy me....(which a few chosen did)

I still don't get the whole hearing experience thing like you will have the mirror experience...

Are you as attractive, or generous or well know or well liked or well....anything, as somebody else?

"Me giving you my experience does ot mean you will have the same one..."

"I still don't get the whole hearing experience thing like you will have the mirror experience..."

PRECISELY!  It's called "chemistry!" 

Guest parisrio2000

I knew a Fernando who fit the description, but he's a bit older now, must be about 25 or so. But could maybe pass for 19. He did charge a bit more than the other boys. Anyway, dm me if you want to talk about him. I've been with him many times if it's the same guy. Insanely handsome but somewhat aloof. Depends what you like.

• Members

Hi Paris, as you must be aware I know the Fernando you are talking about, we discussed this about 2 years ago, and could not possibly be the same person others are referring to, no one on earth would describe your Fernando as "very friendly"! Despite being delicious and a major turn-on he is by far the most arrogant guy at 117, he takes arrogance and nastyness to another level. Yes, I would love to have him but first I would have to figure out which persona I would assume to handle the totally uncharted territory.

Guest parisrio2000
On February 14, 2017 at 4:36 PM, Gotti said:

Hi Paris, as you must be aware I know the Fernando you are talking about, we discussed this about 2 years ago, and could not possibly be the same person others are referring to, no one on earth would describe your Fernando as "very friendly"! Despite being delicious and a major turn-on he is by far the most arrogant guy at 117, he takes arrogance and nastyness to another level. Yes, I would love to have him but first I would have to figure out which persona I would assume to handle the totally uncharted territory.

He's not very nice and sometimes gratuitously difficult. That said, he's incredibly good looking and exclusively a top and that's important to me. When I was there, there weren't really alternatives. Maybe one or two guys at most who came near to him in looks, but they weren't regulars. Has that changed? Are there others similar to him now who are also more agreeable? I hope so!

I did think there was a chance the original poster was asking about him, and in that case I could have given some pointers. But yes Fernando isn't everyone's cup of tea.

• Members
On 2/15/2017 at 4:47 PM, parisrio2000 said:

He's not very nice and sometimes gratuitously difficult. That said, he's incredibly good looking and exclusively a top and that's important to me. When I was there, there weren't really alternatives. Maybe one or two guys at most who came near to him in looks, but they weren't regulars. Has that changed? Are there others similar to him now who are also more agreeable? I hope so!

I did think there was a chance the original poster was asking about him, and in that case I could have given some pointers. But yes Fernando isn't everyone's cup of tea.

I believe that what makes Fernando a killer specimen ( which happens not to be the same Fernando others are talking about)  is his killer physique, his boyshness, and extreme masculinity, a devilish combination. Very often he is the outstanding garoto at 117, but his aloofness is a problem for me, but I'm sure is an additional turn on for lots of people. I agree that the attractiveness of 117 boys is somewhat overated, I seldom find more than 2 or 3 boys that I would do on a crowded Tuesday night with more than 3 dozen boys available, I often find as many on a Wednesday night at Point despite they usually have only about half the number of boys. Sao Paulo's Lagoa beats'em all !

On 2/9/2017 at 6:09 AM, Coogee said:

I saw Fernando over the weekend...very hot....there are a lot of other hot 19 yr olds there but he was definitely attractive....One of many