Tomcal

Breakfast at the apt in Rio is always busy!

On 2/12/2017 at 3:10 PM, Gotti said:

At first I thought it was a trick (well done) with the same guy in different positions, then I started noticing the differences like the tattoo, underwear brands etc... Puzzling!

Gotti it is 4 different guys, but remarkably alike in body type/face/height

Guest musl4play

FANTASTIC...I also thought it was te same guy to start with.....so i guess we can see your type!!  As for breafast....loos like Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a midnight snack to me!!  Love it. Enjoy...but it looks lie you are already!!!

• Members
4 hours ago, Tomcal said:

Gotti it is 4 different guys, but remarkably alike in body type/face/height

Assembling 4 different almost perfect clones at the same time during a short visit to a city is a fantastic display of firepower. A force to be reckoned with!

13 hours ago, Gotti said:

Assembling 4 different almost perfect clones at the same time during a short visit to a city is a fantastic display of firepower. A force to be reckoned with!

Gotti, it wasn't that difficult for 2 reasons,1) I am there every 3 months or so and I know a lot of guys  and 2) this is the year of facial hair in Brazil!!  I bet 75% of the guys have 3 to 7 day growth going on!  It reminds me of about 7or8 years ago all of the sudden almost all of the guys in Porto Alegre had Braces on their teeth!  it was like a orthodontist rode into town and put them on everyone!