TotallyOz

Drama - I hate it

Guest JDDanielsxxx
4 hours ago, Suckrates said:

While the OP keeps yapping about "mean girls", it might be prudent to acknowledge that your President Trump also subscribes to this philosophy... the people that attack him or make negative comments are "MEAN GIRLS.   However, in truth, he's the one being mean, rude and always on the attack.   So we must remember that "what's good for one, is also good for another".    Dont dish it out if you cant take it  back....   That 2 wrongs dont make a right shit DONT fly with me.   WHO in their right mind would allow someone to bully them, and just stand there, allow it to happen and Take It ?     NOPE !!!!

WHO in their right mind would allow someone to bully them, and just stand there, allow it to happen and Take It ?

You just answered something I've been saying to you mean-girls for months now as you just answered your own question. 

Maybe you (at least) are FINALLY getting the message that I'm NOT one to be bullied, and will put those in "check" and in line that attempt to. Don't try to bully me guys - seriously I'm NOT the one to pull that shit with. Sorry.  

Thank You!!

Don't dish it out if you cant take it back....

Another one you got right as you answered another philosophy I been trying to get into you "mean-girls skulls for months.

Thanks for verifying my exact words.

I appreciate it very much. Thank You! ^_^

Guest JDDanielsxxx
4 hours ago, Suckrates said:

Don't dish it out if you cant take it back.

I don't know why you mean-girls dish it on these forums a lot, but can't take back what you put out in the first place by being nasty to people?

Just plain crazy to me, the members on this forum, and clients.

WHO in their right mind would allow someone to bully them, and just stand there, allow it to happen and Take It?

Me and Madea have the same "philosophy" when it comes to bullies as what you see below in the video clip is my take on if a bully get way out of line with me on how the "results" will end up.

What Madea says at the end of the clip is how I am.

Get the point! Hope so.

Right on, Madea - well said! ^_^

• Members
On 10/7/2017 at 2:03 PM, JDDanielsxxx said:

WHO in their right mind would allow someone to bully them, and just stand there, allow it to happen and Take It ?

You just answered something I've been saying to you mean-girls for months now as you just answered your own question. 

Maybe you (at least) are FINALLY getting the message that I'm NOT one to be bullied, and will put those in "check" and in line that attempt to. Don't try to bully me guys - seriously I'm NOT the one to pull that shit with. Sorry.  

Thank You!!

Don't dish it out if you cant take it back....

Another one you got right as you answered another philosophy I been trying to get into you "mean-girls skulls for months.

Thanks for verifying my exact words.

I appreciate it very much. Thank You! ^_^

Sure, once again you TWIST words to your advantage.  You certainly have the right to defend yourself should you need to,  but YOU are the one usually starting the shit., that others wont stand for.  Its well documented.   So if ya gonna start shit, dont whine when people give it back to you.   That's what "being a man" is all about.  Owning your shit and dealing with the consequences.  

On 10/6/2017 at 9:40 PM, AdamSmith said:

One of the great privileges of a lifetime was knowing him, very slightly, through dinner parties together at the home of a common friend in Cambridge. Lehrer was (like me) somewhat hard of hearing. And aging and cynical to boot, at that time. So instead of any praise of his songs, which he detested speaking of, I went into some indirect 'source criticism.' Speaking of the comic and social-critical satiric achievements of Mencken, and Ring Lardner, and S.J Perelman, and Peter de Vries, &tc &tc.

That opened him up! He began speaking, guardedly and carefully, but honestly, of those and others among his intellectual & stylistic sources for his songs.

I had won his trust. We continued that dialogue across several more dinner parties by that same hostess.

He was a joy. A curmudgeon by that time in his life, but a joy if you could find how to speak with him, and listen to him, and give him some things back that he found interesting and not stupid.

If I had pushed it a little bit, I probably could have slept with him. ;)