Guest Larstrup

BREAKING NEWS: First Charges Filed in Trump-Russia Probe, At Least One Arrest Expected Soon

Guest Larstrup

958_F48_B8-_AAA9-427_E-_AE6_A-8_D7_E82_B

(CNN) A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter. 

The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

A spokesman for the special counsel's office declined to comment.

Watch this space.

Guest Larstrup
5 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

I'll be interested to see where this goes.

Manafort or Flynn are the likely suspects, but it could be anyone at this point. Flipping upwards to the oval can’t come soon enough.

1 hour ago, Larstrup said:

:D

61_EEF7_AD-380_C-4060-_B276-_D57_AC17239

I promise to go up to Butner Federal Correctional, about 50 minutes' drive north of where I sit right now, and bring them all nice homemade chicken salad sandwiches, at least once a month.

I'll even bring one for that nice Mr Madoff, just a few cells up the row.

madoff100614_1_560.jpg

2-Butner-750x444.jpg

Guest Larstrup
13 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

I promise to go up to Butner Federal Correctional, about 50 minutes' drive north of where I sit right now, and bring them all nice homemade chicken salad sandwiches, at least once a month.

I'll even bring one for that nice Mr Madoff, just a few cells up the row.

csalad.jpg

Guest Larstrup
39 minutes ago, SoCal said:

L - Miss you on the site that has actual message traffic

0F67C8AE-E31A-4207-9C2B-BAA6EC557408.jpeg

B62040F0-9119-4756-9AE3-AF6ACA72831C.jpeg

Thanks! My bad behavior ( :rolleyes:) disciplinary period has concluded, however others are still having theirs ( :lol: ), so I'm happy just dropping by here, from time to time.

Guest Larstrup

!!!! #IMDYING-DEAD

tbh I agree with many others, that tomorrow will be small fish, but this was just so exquisitely delicious not to share. It's even better in full-screen! :lol:

Guest Larstrup

And just because I thought it was so unusually kind of @SoCal to stop by here from elsewhere ( :rolleyes: ) and to be so unusually nice to me above (hi MikeBiDude!) I wanted to let him know that not only did this video give me an erection  - but it also took my breath away!

hyp.gif

:lol::rolleyes::whistle:

Guest Larstrup

While the Trump Administration has quietly attempted to separate themselves from Paul Manafort over the past few months indicating that they hardly knew him, we have good ole lapdog Sean Hannity  and Newt Gingrich telling us otherwise in a tweet from last year!