torogen

Brazil (São Paulo and Rio) March 2017, versatile dates

• Members

I am planning a trip to Brazil in the middle of March 2018 (arriving in São Paulo on Saturday morning, departing from Rio on Sunday, 8 days later), and I would appreciate some guidance. Judging from old posts about the best days/times in the saunas, my current plan would be to arrive in São Paulo on Saturday, and travel to Rio on Tuesday morning, so that I was able to make it to 117 on Tuesday night? I will be there from Saturday through the following Sunday, and I can travel from São Paulo to Rio at any point during the week. Does Tuesday sound like a good plan? I have been to Rio before and don't mind waiting if it means I can experience something great in São Paulo.

Also, since this will be my first time in São Paulo, what neighborhood should I stay in? I like cruising bars as well as saunas, so any suggestions would be appreciated. I already know that I plan to try out Peep and Bar Fama and The Week São Paulo, but have no specific plans other than the beach when I get to Rio.

• Members

"I am planning a trip to Brazil in the middle of March 2018 (arriving in São Paulo on Saturday morning, departing from Rio on Sunday, 8 days later"

Sauna wise, and statistically, the best nights to visit São Paulo's sauna Lagoa are Wednesday and Friday.

Of course, there is no guaranty that these nights will be great.  However, compared to other nights, statistically and/or usually,  those two nights are the most busy with respect to finding lots of available and attractive garotos.  

Several years back, I used to visit sauna Fragata a lot.  In fact, I preferred Fragata over Lagoa. 

Sadly, I have now abandoned Fragata because my last ten visits there were totally unproductive, garoto wise. 

During my last few trips to Fragata, I noticed some of the same garotos (who were young and gorgeous a dozen years ago) continue to go to Fragata and go there as garotos.  Several of them are grossly out-of-shape and some look like many of the clients.  I do not know if those garotos actually meet clients.    

Fragata used to be my favorite sauna but time did its awful thing to the place (and to the garotos) and now Fragata is merely a shell or memory of what it formerly was.   

Just because I no longer find Fragata worthy of a visit, does not mean my opinion is the only opinion that matters.  Try the place, if you have the time and interest.  You might enjoy being there. 

Enough about Fragata.  

At the present time, Wednesday and Friday night, at Lagoa are quite productive.  Friday is usually a little more active than Wednesday but both nights are usually fun and filled with lots of handsome garotos. 

Uber is available to and from either sauna.  It is possible to stay at Lagoa until after ten in the evening (or later) and have an Uber at the front door in just a few minutes.   I have done that many times.  

• Members

Oh, well. I am mainly going to Sao Paulo because of the gay clubs anyway, to check out the scene. I had a very hot time in the bathroom at The Week Rio (20-30 guys jacking off and sucking each other at a time near the urinals), and I want to see what the original has to offer. I like the saunas in Rio, but the nighclub scene has little to offer.

• Members
6 minutes ago, BryBro said:

It's free cabin on Tuesdays for Club 117. For Point 202, it's Monday or Wednesday. When I was there on a Monday, a garoto told me that the cabin is free. I haven't been there on a Wednesday yet, but I heard it's also free.

Mondays are good at point 202, not because of free cabins, but because it is the only one open, so all the garotos are there. They cannot work anywhere else.

Early December 2017, at Point 202, I was charged for cabins on Monday, but NOT on Wednesday.

3 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

Mondays are good at point 202, not because of free cabins, but because it is the only one open, so all the garotos are there. They cannot work anywhere else.

Early December 2017, at Point 202, I was charged for cabins on Monday, but NOT on Wednesday.

Mundo is no longer open on Monday?  2 years ago when I was in Rio in a Monday is was crazy packed....

• Members
7 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

Mundo is no longer open on Monday?  2 years ago when I was in Rio in a Monday is was crazy packed....

I was told it was closed by a Garoto, I could be wrong, I didn’t try to go on Monday.

But Mundo is a disaster right now, it is like a construction site, so the boys tell me they wouldn’t go anyway.