Riobard

Pnt202 Jr's aniversario

• Members
On 2017-12-13 at 9:57 PM, were123sg said:

If you have photos for the night, I am sure $ will not be an issue to most

No photos too post, though I do have many pics of working guys for my private collection and their privacy collectively, so I take it you agree money would be the tiresome default "go to" over which MOST members contributing to this series resort to tirelessly ... too tirelessly. Anyway, 28 days of followup here in BRZ have pretty much eclipsed my caipirinha-hazed memories of the birthday. 

• Members

'Riobard  out ' for 4 weeks remaining here ... maybe back in the deep-freeze in Feb between ski days I will feel moved to summarize my winter here in Brasil, but y'all know I will responsibly read the latest here first and $$ obsession you know rubs me the wrong way.

How about an ice bucket challenge for the forum in January? That is, put money themes on ice? No discussion of any utility exhanges with working guys unless in the topic title or a new topic's poster greenlights such discussion. Hahahahah, what am i thinking?!

Anyway, wasted 'nuff time here today. One of my top 3 BFE faves is scheduled for this evening. Ate lago!

• Members
1 hour ago, Riobard said:

'Riobard  out ' for 4 weeks remaining here ... maybe back in the deep-freeze in Feb between ski days I will feel moved to summarize my winter here in Brasil, but y'all know I will responsibly read the latest here first and $$ obsession you know rubs me the wrong way.

How about an ice bucket challenge for the forum in January? That is, put money themes on ice? No discussion of any utility exhanges with working guys unless in the topic title or a new topic's poster greenlights such discussion. Hahahahah, what am i thinking?!

Anyway, wasted 'nuff time here today. One of my top 3 BFE faves is scheduled for this evening. Ate lago!

:lol:

I thought you were an oddball, but now, I think I like you.