meteorb

reports on Medellin and Bogota (2017.12)

• Members

I had been in colombia for two weeks in December 2017.  Here are some brief thoughts on Medellin and Bogota.

Medellin: wonderful place, nice weather (always sunny and spring-like), safe (though I never walked after 9pm in the center).  Grinder is the way to go. I got dozens messages/taps every day and it seems half of the contacts in Grinder is possible to play. Also the people here are warm, beautiful and very diverse (white, latino, muscle, twinks...).    Park bolivar and Metro station Park berrio are excellent offline cruising spots.  I do not find Club Tobi interesting though.   Generally speaking hotel guest admission is not a problem with caution and respect.  The going price seems to be 50 mil to 10 mil pesos for an encounter but it certainly can be negotiated.  I also had a blast MMF threesome. ^_^  Taxi and uber are both reliable, cheap and professional (Taxi by meter). 

Bogota: I only stayed chapinero for a few days.  It is a metropolitan city.  Grinder is still working here, but not as effective as Medellin. It is a bit cold and raining occasionally during December.  I am not too impressed by Bogota, but I only stayed for a short time.

Conclusion: Medelline is a very very nice place to see and play.  To my personal experience, I would rank Medellin above Mexico and Cuba. 

• Members

I haven't been to Medellin or Club Tobi for two years so I am eager to know what Club Tobi is like masseur-wise now. I know the super-star, Christain, left for Europe. But there were several other masseurs quite a good bit better than average. 

Did you try meeting up with any of the gorgeous Medellin guys on Chaterbate? About a quarter of the rooms on Chaterbate are in Medellin. 

I also had good luck on Grindr. The guys list as "Prepago" (prepaid telephone cards) and Grindr hasn't caught onto the slang. 

For those who don't realize it, 50 mil cp (good rate) is about $16 .   It's also the rate for a half-hour sex with a masseur at Club Tobi, and that's considered a good-paying job.

$16

Jet Blue and all the other airlines have cheap non-stops for the short hop from Fort Lauderdale or Miami to Medellin. It does take work arranging guys. Lining guys up off Chaterbate in advance is maybe the best way. The block off the main drag where the hustler bars and hourly gay sex hotel are contains possibly the only truly ugly guys in Medellin. Everyone in Columbia raves about how gorgeous the people in Medellin are for good reason. 

med.jpgPic at gay bar in Lauriol neighborhood.

med2.jpgCB Model from Medellin

Model from Medellin

med5.jpgChristain. Former masseur at Club Tobi. Now in Europe.

med7.jpg

med4.jpg

• Members

Grinder and cruising in the parks had kept me very busy so I didn't try Chaterbate.  ^_^

Truly speaking, Club Tobi was a big disappointment for me as I didn't find any masseur attractive (by average standard).  maybe just bad timing as I  went there once and gave it up.

• Members
51 minutes ago, meteorb said:

Grinder and cruising in the parks had kept me very busy so I didn't try Chaterbate.  ^_^

Truly speaking, Club Tobi was a big disappointment for me as I didn't find any masseur attractive (by average standard).  maybe just bad timing as I  went there once and gave it up.

Same for me, and I don't think it's bad timing.  But tassojunior insists Christian is a superstar at club Tobi.  So you know what other none super stars look like.  

med5.jpg.012368ad800edbb92730d5b0776e1550.jpg