• Members

Anyone has the latest info this city? Found on the net that there are/were a couple of saunas with boys. Some reviewers says they are permanently closed.  

Going there tomorrow for a couple of days.  Worst case scenario I'll be cruising at the gay nude beach and sem boys saunas. 

• Members

This question was also covered recently in a previous post. That post comibined with the new answers here is perhaps more informative overall. I myself have found it helpful to pull up more complete info by using the forum search fields as an adjunct to putting forward an inquiry. Re Floripa you won't be swamped. 

• Members

Floripa is an awesome place to TAKE guys you already know.   Very high quality of life there, always scores high as to where Brazilians themselves would like to retire.  Charming B&Bs and excellent restaurants.  As was posted above though avoid it like the plague in the peak (summer; here that is) months though, as traffic is just horrendous and the Island overrun.   In terms of beaches, avoid Canasvieiras, a cheap and tacky tourist racket,  although Praia Brava is  always amazing for the hot crowd, as is Jurere Internacional.   Although not particularly gay, excellent nightlife around the Lagoa area.