BiBottomBoy

Shithole Countries

Guest Larstrup
10 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

NEIN!

(That might actually should be kein. Do you [or anybody] know the right grammar here?)

Back or rear of the body is close enough for me! :lol:

Guest Larstrup
10 hours ago, Lucky said:

What about shithole websites? Do they get a pass?

I spent a whole Lot of time in my late teens and early 20s in shithole bars making many a pass.  I guess it all depends on what your definition of pass is. :devil:

5 hours ago, BiBottomBoy said:

Shithole bars are awesome

One spent BTW most of 2010-11 turning this [straight] dive bar in the shadow of Port Authority gay.

Picked up and dragged home to bed just about every variety of H. sapiens (and some who were not verifiably that) from that place.

blue-ruin.jpg

3842188371_b7aa7ca52d.jpg

'Blue ruin' was a Prohibition-era term for gin. Which, given quality standards of the time, would often make you go blind.

Permanently, not just for the night.

1 hour ago, BiBottomBoy said:

How does one turn a straight bar gay?

By seducing & dragging home every patron therein (male, female & every creature in-between) across 2 years of sitting there and becoming genuine friends with them.

I even almost (wouldn't have happened, but only by a little bit) turned drinking partner Frank Miller. Sin City, Batman Returns, 300 etc

I suppose I really was Barnabas after all!

Dark-Shadows0001.jpg

9 minutes ago, BiBottomBoy said:

You are better off not having done Frank Miller

You think? He was a cute little thing in person... (I am 58 now, so we were age-appropriate. And he is 'straight,' so that would have been interesting...)

We would sit around talking about Krazy Kat etc & the origins of cartooning.... Fascinating!

3 hours ago, BiBottomBoy said:

Also given how much his comic books show he hates women how "straight" do you think he is?

There is definitely that.

And yeah, I would not like to have been any of his life partners. (As such.) He is definitely an asshole in his personal life.