3 hours ago, torogen said:

One was the craziest garoto in town, with insanely overgrown pecs and (lopsided) shoulders and biceps, completely bizarre looking. I believe he injects veterinary steroids

There are two that fit that description, one tall and one short.  the short one is Joey, who I first met in 2005!  here are some pics I took of him when I met him and then some after he went on the steroid binge from the internet!  His X photos are on line so not a problem  posting them here.

joey_002.jpg

joey.jpg

joey_009.jpg

joey_006.jpg

joey_007.jpg

joey_008.jpg

joey_004.jpg

joey_005.jpg

• Members
16 minutes ago, Tomcal said:

joey_002.jpg

joey.jpg

Is this guy tall (towers over people) and usually at Point 202?

I love muscled guys and found him really friendly to talk to... but his dick was so big I was frightened and went with another guy lol

Can't wait to visit in March!

3 hours ago, redxs said:

Is this guy tall (towers over people) and usually at Point 202?

Can't wait to visit in March!

the tall guy is the other one!  Joey in the photos above is short about 5’6”! he has been a sauna boy for at least 12 years. i always say Hi but i haven’t been with him since 2006

• Members
8 minutes ago, Tomcal said:

the tall guy is the other one!  Joey in the photos above is short about 5’6”! he has been a sauna boy for at least 12 years. i always say Hi but i haven’t been with him since 2006

Oh I must be thinking of another hulk!

Wow - 12 years, he looks so young!

• Members

Not the guy I am talking about, not even close. That guy is a regular Adonis compared to the guy I am talking about, who I have seen at least twice, in April 2016 and April 2017 (when he was MUCH bigger than the prior year). To give you an idea of what I mean, the guy's biceps looked not-at-all normal, totally freakish, more like this: man_file_1042016_gregg-valentino-bodybuilders-who-went-too-far-550x600.jpg.13f06d515cb9eacee81edb0d2cc94a4e.jpg

One arm was almost twice as big as the other, and he had little chicken legs, so he truly only worked out his pecs, biceps, and shoulders. He is very tall.

• Members

There are 3 guys at 202 from recent years who obviously inject synthetic oil into their muscles to make them look bigger. One is the above mentioned and pictured Joey. BTW, Joey is much bigger now than in those above photos, due to the odd synthol injections.

Another is a tall guy who goes by Carlos who is about 6’4 - 6’5. I believe that he got into a fight with either another garoto or an employee at 202 a few years back and was never allowed to work there again. I have always found him to be a nice guy — at least he was nice to me, but I guess he does have a temper issue, apparently. 

The other is a garoto who is about 5’10 and goes by or went by Marcos. I don’t think he works there anymore, but with these boys, you never know. Times are hard in Brazil.

I don’t post photos. Personal policy.