torogen

Sao Paulo bar with blowjob wall?

• Members

Correct - no elevated platform there.  But the rest of his description is fairly accurate.  

I think he was guessing about the specifics in the prior posting he read and got some of the details and description of the Bar wrong, including the elevated platform. 

The only recent posting that used the word "sleazy" (like he used in his question) discussed Bar Fama.  

• Members

It IS Bar Fama! And maybe I mis-remembered/misinterpreted information I read earlier. People called it a BJ railing...lol.

The posts that I had seen made it look totally dead, but I wanted to go anyway. I am happy to see in another post that it's not always dead. I look forward to exploring Bar Fama and the rest of SP

• Members

I was the one who wrote about the wall at Bar Fama, at least 2 years ago, I believe was the first post written on this forum about such place (make a search) and the word "elevated" was never written. Is possible that at that night, which happened to be my first, the guys decided to be next to each other and accidentally formed a wall, probably not mandatory and not a regular feature. Coincidentally most of my description matches Tomcal's last week, the attractive boys, the street boys, the sleaziness, by the way, beeing sleaze is part of the appeal of the place, have anyone ever heard about the mythical Anvil in NYC in the eighties? Is great no know such thing is still possible albeit so far away. All this, the Lagoa boys (attitude and all) plus the mesmerising video Tomcal posted last night about Bubu Lounge contrast with the pathetic, non-existent gay night-life in Rio. Maybe some people will realize that spending thousands of dollars going to Brazil in a sex romp and limiting themselves to Rio, they are getting a beautiful scenery but are staying far from the purpose of their visit.

Two Saturdays ago when i was there it had about 40+ guys in it at around 12:30am. i had been told by several people that it does not get busy until after then, so it is a late night hangout!  i found 2 guys(or they found me in the first Minute in the place), just walk towards the bathroom! :-)

• Members
hours ago, torogen said:

I'm definitely going to Bar Fama. It wash't your post, Gotti, but the other post that I mis-remembered, where they called it a BJ Railing. Maybe wishful thinking on my part. Bar Fama and Bubu Lounge make me think I may not have planned enough days in Sao Paulo.

I appreciate sleaze.

Please please do report back your experience (both good and bad) on bar Fama and Bubu lounge.  Too many posters ask questions but never give us feedback here.

I have been to Bubu lounge, their gogo boys are hot, but they are just gogo boys.  I didn't see them soliciting business, and didn't see any customers approaching them.  They danced on stage and disappeared to backstage during breaks.  I have also been to bar Fama, it was the Wednesday before Christmas last year, the place was quite empty.  There were about 5 customers and 2 dirty looking (average slim body shape, not at all muscular) street boys playing pool with shirts off.  It was not my type of place although the host and busboy are very friendly.

• Members
34 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

Maybe I'm the only one left confused:

Is there or isn't there a BJ wall (elevated platform or not) at Bar Farma?

Or does it emerge only on "great nights" but not on others?

I was still confused, too. I went on a search and finally found the reply that originated this entire thing:

@Gotti wrote " There is an important feature at Bar Fama that should be mentioned here: There is an area in the back where hustlers lean on and pull out their dicks for anyone interested in oral sex, with a fee of course. Is an area that you have to walk around looking for it, you don't see it if you are having a drink at the bar or watching a show, but is not a regular back room where anyone interested in sex hang out, is for hustlers and their clients."

Someone saw this, turned it into "BJ Railing", and my faulty recall added the elevated part. So it seems there IS *something* there, but whether it is a railing or wall or just  hallway or whatever...I don't know. But I hope to be able to report back after seeing it in person!

ok, 2 weeks ago Saturday night when i was there, when you get past the admission counter on your right you pass a large black curtain! if you open it up you are in a semi dark room where there are hustlers getting serviced! there was several large cardboard containers in one corner creating a semi private area if you needed it!  there was NO railing and no hustlers standing around! the only ones in there were With customers!  behind and to the left of the small stage is the bathrooom area where hustlers were either hanging out or walking in and out every few minutes looking for clients! The guy i went to the black curtained room i met in the bathroom and he took me to the black curtained room! So to reiterate there is no railing or elevated platform with hustlers hanging their dicks out(although given the decorating style of the place i am sure they could erect one quickly if they knew of the interest here! lol)

• Members

It's already been established that the word "elevated" was never written on my post, this and "bj railing" was added by some over enthusiastic reader probably deliriously thinking about his idea of heaven. Hustlers ( and even customers) pulling out their dicks might or might not happen, is part of the Inpredictable nature of all back rooms that ever existed, is not mandatory. The scene somebody else described of 2 shirtless hustlers playing pool, enticing as it may be, might not be a regular feature as well.

• Members
9 hours ago, Tomcal said:

So to reiterate there is no railing or elevated platform with hustlers hanging their dicks out(although given the decorating style of the place i am sure they could erect one quickly if they knew of the interest here! lol)

Thanks for the very specific info, @Tomcal! I was actually thinking the same thing...they ought to put  in an elevated platform for hustlers to stand and show off the goods for close inspection. Who wants to get on their knees in a dirty bar? lol