fitboynyc

Looking for (Rio) Sauna Buddy Weekend of April 27th

Hey guys, I'm a newbie here - and this is my first post.  I'll be staying in Ipanema the weekend beginning April 27th and I want to sample the rent boy saunas (117 and 202) as well as the Rio G Sauna (which after reading posts here seems to have hot boys just coming off of the gay beach).  Thanks to some of the posters who have shared great info and experiences, particularly Tomcal and, very recently, Sanddunes and Numazu.  

By any chance, will anyone on this forum be in Rio that weekend who would like to hang out and be "cruise" buddies?  (BTW, I love the big muscle boys, so those are the boys that I'll primarily be looking for.)  Let me know.  I'm a fun guy (and also a gym rat, so I'll be looking for a good gym to work out in also).  Thanks guys.

• Members

I do not use tourist-zones gyms (academias) but the ones I frequent further north charge 20-25 reais for day use. They let you have a walkthru if desired. They are often upscale even there so I suspect you would pay similarly in Ipanema.