• Members

This Brasileiro fellow, George, I have not met, true name initials LO; ads, variously, Brasil, Spain, France. Beard the recent look.

Anyone who knows of him, I'd appreciate a PM or answer here.

This thread need not be an anthology unless that is what tout le gang wants ...  I am curiously seeking information that should not take up too much time. 

IMG_1127.PNG

• Members

He’s originally from Rio but he now lives in Porto, Portugal with his Brasiliero boyfriend l, who also turns tricks. I am almost positive that he is currently in Portugal, and they were only back in Brazil for Carnaval festivities. They’ve moved around all over Europe since the move. They both run ads, sometimes together, sometimes separately. They used to run s joint as in Rio until they moved to Portugal a few years ago. 

BF is muscular like he, a bit shorter, some tats, and hairier. Some may prefer the BF. They are both hot but if I had to choose, I prefer George’s look.

According to very good inside intel European sources (with impeccable credibility), they both have gained a bad rep for stealing from clients, and bother risky behavior and practices — so, buyer beware.

• Members

Good intel, 007! Yeah I have seen the other half's photos in their SocMed, who appeals less to me. L listed on netgay Rio & SP for a good part of BRZ summer. Frolicking with their kennel friends conveys an innocence that undercuts the menace-to-johns aspect, but that comes as no big surprise, right? "George" remains in my spankbank safety deposit box, though. I am in Europe soon but won't go out of my way to pursue.

I have another more mature fellow you may have some skinny on ... tbc.

• Members

I'll plunk "Davison" 411 query here. Lately ads Madrid. True name initials JL. I have not met him so his gym "friend" is someone else. 

Should be it for now. 

I do not add dick pics, though that might be a better cue for some. ;)

IMG_1748.PNG

• Members

I put Davison here cuz he is almost certainly Brasilian and I wondered if he had footprints in the memories of South America visitors. I saw an ad a few weeks ago. I think RM.eu but I do not recall the profile name and "Davison" might have been referenced only in his greeting. Pics unmistakeable if you scroll sites, though. Strapping and older.

Moreover, my sense is he does not match the taste blueprint of Euro-locale BT members.