Tomasian

Yet another newbie's first time in Brazil and its sauna

• Members

It is not a need, more an instinctive drive like cruising by a carwreck or seeing somebody sink in quicksand and not being able to do anything to help. 

I have no desire to keep the promise you propose. It is slightly amusing and good practice to handle your often hostile smart-alecky riffs. Keep your end of the proposed ghosting, if you like. But I think you are too emotionally volatile to bite your tongue.  People are what they repeatedly do.

I think you understand more than you let on and you are possibly not doing what is usually the best thing to cover dumb: playing dumb. 

• Members

Yeah, tomasian, is is expected that you conserve energy both for full daytime dates and subsequent evening brothel encounters. For your fun and our curiosity! ;)

Four more days. Hope they are great for you. 

Re:editing, you have 60 minutes following hitting the post button. 

Otherwise, for deletion, totallyoz is the admin to be contacted, but you need something like the post or thread URL, and I believe the whole thread gets removed ... I forget the details. I am relaying info not expectation.

• Members
5 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

Let’s get back to actually useful information:

so, @Tomasian, how is Pointe 202 on a Wednesday night, these days? 

Sorry but i did not go to 202 on wednesday because i had a stye. I went to my photoshoot earlier that day and it was very windy on the beach and the sand got in my eye. It started with an itch, redness and now i have a fully developed, painful and unsightly stye. Shit! I couldnt even go last night to the TV Bar to check out the sex show.

But i did go on a date with Doug yesterday. He picked me up at my hotel 1pm and we went to AquaRio with his friend driving us. I actually enjoyed our outing. He was sweet and we're like 2 buddies hanging out. We went back to my hotel at 4pm (no probs with hotels, we just walked straight through), and we made love,  he slept for a bit and then left just after 5.

Total expenditure: R674 (R300 Doug; R150 driver friend; R180 AquaRio; R44 lunch), or about AUD250.

I hope this stupid stye go away when i go to sao paulo on Saturday.

20180517_144939.jpg

20180517_143930.jpg

20180517_143818.jpg

• Members

I had a stye there last year. It got worse when I let it go. Went to walk-in Galdino Campos clinic near you. He prescribed hot compresses, drops, and bedtime ointment from nearby pharmacy. It took about 60 minutes.

It stabilized then cleared. If you neglect it, you may need lancing later. 

I paid for the MD with credit card, did not bother to claim on travel medical ins. The doctor does the immigrn physicals at CDN embassy for visa applicants. 

Too much hot ass sitting on my face.

• Members
2 hours ago, Tomasian said:

Sorry but i did not go to 202 on wednesday because i had a stye. I went to my photoshoot earlier that day and it was very windy on the beach and the sand got in my eye. It started with an itch, redness and now i have a fully developed, painful and unsightly stye. Shit! I couldnt even go last night to the TV Bar to check out the sex show.

But i did go on a date with Doug yesterday. He picked me up at my hotel 1pm and we went to AquaRio with his friend driving us. I actually enjoyed our outing. He was sweet and we're like 2 buddies hanging out. We went back to my hotel at 4pm (no probs with hotels, we just walked straight through), and we made love,  he slept for a bit and then left just after 5.

Total expenditure: R674 (R300 Doug; R150 driver friend; R180 AquaRio; R44 lunch), or about AUD250.

I hope this stupid stye go away when i go to sao paulo on Saturday.

Doug sounds great! I might try him out if I see him.

Sorry to hear you got health issues.