MsAnn

Devastating

• Members
On 6/27/2018 at 3:41 PM, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

Will the liberal's ever get a chance to get some sleep?

They marched with "Nasty Woman" signs.

They marched with "Not My President Sign"

They marched for Russia.

They marched for the Travel ban

They marched for the boarder wall

They marched so much and for so long they created the "Stay woke" slogan cause 

the marchers want to go home and get some sleep.

The country has seen the liberals shout, march and threaten and act-up for everything the president says or does.  This protest will just look like all the others and the only ones who will care will be the protesters.

I find it difficult to say this, but you might be right. Liberals did nothing when it was clear that many, if not most, voters were ignorant of the issues and not inclined to be educated. We should have pushed harder to educate them. Now we are faced with an increasingly popular Donald J. Trump getting to make his second appointment of a Supreme Court Justice, all the while he has been naming conservative judges for the lower courts. Despite widespread attack by the media, I think Trump is at the height of popularity with those who would consider him. I am not happy with this.

• Members
1 hour ago, Lucky said:

I find it difficult to say this, but you might be right. Liberals did nothing when it was clear that many, if not most, voters were ignorant of the issues and not inclined to be educated. We should have pushed harder to educate them. Now we are faced with an increasingly popular Donald J. Trump getting to make his second appointment of a Supreme Court Justice, all the while he has been naming conservative judges for the lower courts. Despite widespread attack by the media, I think Trump is at the height of popularity with those who would consider him. I am not happy with this.

Sorry Lucky, your idea and my idea of "popularity" is vastly different.   Approx 27% of the country identifies as Republican.  OK, so he has that support  in theory.  Do you honestly think he is doing such a great job that the remainder of that 79% is gonna flip and GO TRUMP ????    Now I am not saying that the Dems dont have alot of work to do, but except for the "silent racists" who didnt previously cast a vote and are now inspired to do so,  Trump does not come off as the endearing Pied Piper....:hmm: