Tomcal

sauna on outskirts of Rio

• Members
6 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

The majority of the guys are twinks and not really the caliber of guys that I would see at Pointe or 117?

Yes, as @Tomcal had said at the beginning of this thread:

On 8/13/2018 at 3:03 PM, Tomcal said:

The guys that go there to work i would describe as “neighborhood guys” 18 - 24 , no bodybuilders or muscle guys, but your average lean to slightly worked out bodies!

I agree with his description. 

• Members

Guys seriously...don't go there.

It's just 10 meters far from one of the most dangerous and biggest favelas of Rio.

Check the map....the area inside the red lined circle are the Vila Alianca-Coreia favelas

The favelas in this zone of Rio have the bad feature to be very close to each other and to be controlled by criminal gangs at war or worse by the Milicia (which extremely increases the risk of raids).

Schermata 2019-05-22 alle 14.14.23.png

• Members

Taking the commuter train for next to nothing from Central station (where Metro and trains intersect) to Bangu station and exiting to the pedestrian bridge, direction south, along with other shoppers to the rather high-end Bangu Shopping might not be so bad and would be cheap.

You would need to be conscious of Sunday running schedules and the rail train destination split mid-way, as well as Shopping hours. 

Exiting north pedestrian bridge will take you to fairly dense market-type commercial area. The walk west in the direction of the highway overpass to the club is not far but would quickly take you into dodgy no-man's-land along that stretch. 

Perhaps one could take Über the short distance to the club from Shopping. There are likely several drivers.

Personally, on balance, I would not go to this club because of the risk factors and the garoto type not matching my specifications.