BiBottomBoy

Your First Gay Experience?

What was it?

For me I was 19 and a student in France. I had a roommate who was 27 in the host family we shared.

I had no clue he was  gay.

About a month after we arrived we went out and got drunk.

When we came home he started kissing me.

I was like "WTF?"

And he was like "your heart is beating so fast!"

And it was!

I ended up going down on him that  night and the next day after buying condoms he fucked me.

• Members

I first had sex with another guy when I was 12 (1965). I continued having sex with guys  until I was 23 in 1976 but didn't consider myself as gay. I was dating women but not having sex with them.

The first time I considered myself "gay" was when I went to my first gay bar (New Orleans) with 2 other sailors from the Navy. Didn't know it was a gay bar and was actually the first bar I had ever been in. After that, there was no turning back and I've been openly gay since then. FYI, after coming out I held 2 top secret security clearances and being gay has never been a problem. But, if I had tried to hide my "gayness" that would have been a problem. As long as you honest about things, security clearances are not a problem.

Guest Anthony_Driller

19 was the first time I had sex with a guy. Of course I had received oral sex from a few guys but it was my first time topping a guy. I thought I was hurting him because I’m very well endowed and he was very tight. He and I really enjoyed it plus he had good clean- booty.

• Members

We were both 15-16 and I sort of knew that I had a huge crush on my best friend, a gorgeous boy, blond, blue eyes, with the cutest face and a tight smooth body. One night after a swim we showered together and I dared hug him and touch him, moving my hands all over his naked chest and back. We were both hard as hell. We kissed very awkwardly, bumping our teeth and not quite understanding what to do with our tongues. I reached for his uncut dick and stroked it. Following my instinct, I took it in my mouth and sucked it until it exploded in loads of sweet-tasting cum. He refused to give me a blowjob, but he did jerk me off to completion. That was our first time, to which only a couple more followed, because he decided that what we were doing was very very wrong. I never felt guilty about it, not in the least: I guess I was a slut even at that tender age. To this day, I love swallowing cum, and a whiff of body odor like the one he had turns me on big time: I always ask my boys not to wear deodorant or perfume. 

The rest is history. Oh, the memories. :rolleyes: