TotallyOz

Who has their lottery ticket?

• Members

BBB, since buying your ticket for you would involve holding it for you until the drawing, I'm not surprised you're having a problem finding someone you can trust. :rolleyes:I have the same problem since my state doesn't allow lottery sales. Maybe you could try my method.

Seeing that my chances of winning do not appear noticeably different whether I buy a ticket or not, I do not buy a bunch of tickets (I figure the more I don't buy, the better my chances). A hundred bucks worth seems about the optimum number to not buy. All the fantasy fun with no fuss or bother! :cheer:

If this idea is attractive for you, just wire me US$100 and I will not buy an extra 50 chances for you. You can ask Lookin and AdamSmith, I am absolutely reliable on this. Trust me!B)

ps. Pay no attention to any scurrilous comments by Lucky &/or RA1. They have been trolling me for years. :angry:

Related image

• Members
9 hours ago, Lucky said:

I bought three combos before the drawing. I took the lottery slip from the store and never saw it again. Good thing I didn't win!

A guy I know bought a ticket in Chicago, stuck it in the pocket of his heavy winter coat and didn't think about it again until he happened to pull the slip out the following year.

He was at a convenience store at the time and, just for the hell of it, asked the clerk to run the ticket through his machine.

Turns out he had won an $80,000 secondary prize but it was about a month too late to redeem the ticket.

The moral of this is, of course, to always check first to see if your old tickets have expired before you look to see if you won.

I just wouldn't want to know. I mean I really, really wouldn't want to know. :sick:

True story, by the way.