BlkSuperman

Bad Weather in Rio New years eve

• Members

I was stoked about spending a week in Rio for new years eve, but realize the weather will be terrible at that time. Do you think the garatos will still pack the saunas regardless of the piss poor weather? Although is will be raining,  the garatos have to know that there will be loads of clients at the sauna with money to spend. 

• Members

It's been my experience that the saunas are indoors. If there's money to be made, young men will usually brave the elements to get there and cash in. The fact is, anything they do on New Year's Eve will require them to get wet, unless they just stay home. I can't picture healthy young men, horny too, to stay in because of some rain. They may choose to party on that night, but hey, it's a holiday!

(Checking the weather forecast for Rio, I see lots of rainy nights. Imagine the garotos staying in each of those nights so they don't get wet!)

On 12/18/2018 at 6:13 AM, BlkSuperman said:

I was stoked about spending a week in Rio for new years eve, but realize the weather will be terrible at that time. Do you think the garatos will still pack the saunas regardless of the piss poor weather? Although is will be raining,  the garatos have to know that there will be loads of clients at the sauna with money to spend. 

Regardless of weather, the saunas dont tend to be packed during New Years Eve because the guys spend it with their friends or families or like most people, around the beaches...

Raining in Rio is like anywhere else tropical, especially during this time of year...It may rain a little and then the sun comes back out...or it stops

Rain only stops parties in Rio when it is cold/winter

The saunas will be packed before and after New Years eve...I plan to get there early Monday so I can have some time before I head to the airport...