BlkSuperman

OMG! BRAZIL NEW YEAR'S 2018

• Members

Of course we recorded videos of our sex-capades in rio.. Links are below. ENJOY!!!!

I'm so thankful for this forum and it's content. Because of the posts I feel as though I've learned how to safely and effectively find what I want while visiting Rio. My husband and I were very excited to hit up Rio for New Year's eve because we'd heard so much about how the saunas are crowded and that there would be hot men all over the place. As i sit at my dining room table back in the states, I can truly say that this was the BEST NEW YEAR we spent together. 

We arrived in Rio around 10 a.m. on New Year's Day, Jan. 1st. Tired from the long flight from Florida, we decided to chill out at our airbnb until it was time to go to the sauna. Grindr and Scruff had a ton of hot guys looking for sex and my husband found some hot guy to, "bang out," before we left for 117. We left our airbnb around 5 and arrived to 117 around 540. To our dismay the club was closed that day. We had both decided that we would just go back to the apartment to relax. While laying down in bed, I googled pointe 202. Low and behold, this club was open so my husband and I decided to go there to see what dirty deeds we could get into. This was our third trip to Rio, but we had never gone to pointe 202.

We walk up the stairs and into the club. After we got our towels and locker key we walked into the club to discover a treasure trove of smoking hot men. To me it's still very nerve racking to walk into a dimly lit room with sexy guys in towels and hard dicks. I changed quickly and left my husband in the locker area. I was about to go into the crammed video room, but a muscular dark-skin Brazilian with a huge dick grabbed my attention. With me being the whore I am, I walked over, sat down next to him and engaged him in conversation. His name is Jordan and he is hung like a MULE. He was very polite and told me his price would be $200. I told him that was a bit much and I was only willing to pay $120. He agreed and we walked to the front to get a key for an upstairs room. Before leaving the main area I informed my husband that I was about to go upstairs and asked if he wanted to join Jordan and myself. 

Jordan (we had this guy on heavy rotation while visiting) is a beast in bed. He can fuck four hours and did in the apartment. I love having my nipples sucked and so did he. He really knows how to use his massive meat and won't stop pounding unless you tell him you have had enough. Even after I told him I had had enough, he wanted to go longer. After about 20 minutes I'm done and ready to move on. Our mission at the clubs is to get contact information for any guy that were interested in. We collect this information by walking around the club with cell phones and asking the guys if they have WHATSAPP. We were warned by other people visiting the club that having a cell phone out is a risk because they are highly sought after by the guys in the club. We find them very beneficial because there was so many sexy ass guys at the club and although we  wanted to sleep with them all, there was no way we could. Having the cell phones on us at all times kinda ensured that any guy who peaked our interest wouldn't escape our slutty clutches. Additionally, if the guy had whatsapp it always guarantees that you will remember who they are because there is a picture linked to the whatsapp account.

I told my husband that I only wanted to visit club 117 and 202 only once this trip, but I'm so glad we didn't. There is a member who posted a schedule of which club is the busiest each night of the week. The guy who posted this schedule months ago was, "SPOT ON!!!" I actually have a picture of the schedule in my phone and referred to the schedule so we'd know which club we should go to each night of the week. To the guy who posted the schedule, YOU ARE THE MAN OF THE YEAR and THANK YOU!!!! We visited 117 on Friday like the schedule suggested and it was so crowded you could barely navigate around the club. There were wall to wall guys eager to please and we had our fair share of them. Thursday night, my husband and I were exhausted and had each spent some quality time together with 2 of the guys and headed downstairs to head back to the apartment. When we got to the bottom step by the locker room, there was a dark skin brazalian sitting on the stairs where the garatos' lockers are and he was stroking his dick. I couldnt believe how HUGE this guy's piece. I actually walked to him to touch it. It looked like a big black snake. Me being the hungry bottom I am looked at my husband and told him, "there is no way I'm leaving without that going in me tonight." We chatted the guy up, agreed on the $120R and headed up to the room. He agreed to that amount, but stated that he would only fuck me while my husband watched. If my husband participated it would have been an additional 120. After a 20 mins wait we got our room and walked upstairs to handle  business. This guy fucked like a seasoned pro. He had every stroke imaginable (fast, slow, grinding his hips like he was dancing in my ass). All the while my husband was sucking my nipples and tongue kissing me. The pleasure was immense. 

What I didn't realize is how quickly a friendly garato can turn on you and become nasty and aggressive. Remember Jordan who I referred to earlier? Well he didnt take kindly to my husband and I hiring a friend of his and he let us know just how dissatisfied he was that we hired his friend and not him. Jordan wasnt the only garato who took offense to us hiring someone else from the club. For the first 2 or 3 days Jordan came over to the apartment twice a day. Once early morning and once at night. Well saturday night I met Marco at pointe 202. The door where the clients enter at 202 buzzes so all of the garatos know that someone is walking in. When my husband and I walked into the club guys had swarmed all over us. It was hard to get a look at them all because they were all in our face. We changed and sat down on the red sofa in the club. Jordan saw us and quickly came over, flung open his towel and had begun to chat us up. Whenever we go to the sauna, it is always to find fresh meat. It was difficult telling jordan that we were there for him, but he got the point eventually.

When Jordan walked away, Marco walked past us and glared. Marco is a beautiful man. OMG! He's so freaking beautiful. I didnt let his good looks sway me. Im that bottom who wants to see the goods before I purchase the product. He sat down and started to play with his dick. It grew and grew and I hired him. Again, we agreed on $120R and headed up to the room. My husband had his eye on another guy so he decided to stay downstairs. Marco got to the room and put on an encore performance. He drove me crazy. His body is flawless and while he was in me he moaned continually and spoke portugese. I didnt know what he was saying, but I knew this he would be my new fav.

After 30 mins we were done and I had gone downstairs, paid him and waited for my husband to come downstairs. While I waited I saw Jordan approach Marco. When the conversation ended, Jordan came directly over to me and ask when would be the next time he would see us. Jordan had just left the apartment the same morning and we told him we would hire him again the following morning. I told him that before I had met Marco so when he came to the table and ask would he still be coming over in the morning I replied, "yes," although i knew that no one could or had pleased me like Marco had. We left the club around 8 and had dinner in ipanema. I texted Jordan while eating and told him that I was going to have to cancel tomorrow morning because my husband was sick. I told him that thinking that it was more polite and not tell him that we were going to see Marco instead. Well guess what....remember I mentioned that Jordan and Marco were talking after my session with Marco? Well Marco had already mentioned to Jordan that he was going to our apartment that night and tomorrow morning. Jordan knew my BF wasnt sick and he let it be known with a series of angry text messages. My husband and I couldnt believe some of the things he was texting to us. We were both shocked because he had spent so much time in the apartment and as so friendly. 

When Marco had arrived to the apartment that night and put on a stellar performance, at the end we had forgotten about jordan and his angry series of text messages. Marco is a FREAKING MASTERPIECE. He actually posed for headless pictures, allowed my husband to record video of him drilling me deep and was suggesting to my husband which angle he should shoot the video from. If you ever meet a guy at point 202 with tattoos and big trapezius muscles, its probably Marco and he is a passionate, love maker who will give you what you need and more. He's a pretty boy without the attitude. The video links below are of my time spent with him. In one of the videos it looks like hes fucking me raw, but he isnt. I always use Magnum bareskin condoms because supposedly the top feels your insides more and its a larger condom type. Hope you enjoy the videos. 

https://www.xtube.com/account/edit-video/38728051/2

https://www.xtube.com/account/edit-video/38727981/2

• Members
15 minutes ago, DutchDork said:

Wow! Bareback! Are you on Prep? I'm surprised GPs fuck bareback. 

They don't - 

Look at his post again - in the last sentence he wrote:

In one of the videos it looks like he's fucking me raw, but he isn't. I always use Magnum bareskin condoms because supposedly the top feels your insides more and its a larger condom type. Hope you enjoy the videos. 

• Members
On 1/7/2019 at 4:39 PM, BlkSuperman said:

Remember Jordan who I referred to earlier? Well he didnt take kindly to my husband and I hiring a friend of his and he let us know just how dissatisfied he was that we hired his friend and not him. Jordan wasnt the only garato who took offense to us  

While I waited I saw Jordan approach Marco. When the conversation ended, Jordan came directly over to me and ask when would be the next time he would see us. I texted Jordan while eating and told him that I was going to have to cancel tomorrow morning because my husband was sick. I told him that thinking that it was more polite and not tell him that we were going to see Marco instead.  Jordan knew my BF wasnt sick and he let it be known with a series of angry text messages. My husband and I couldnt believe some of the things he was texting to us. We were both shocked because he had spent so much time in the apartment and as so friendly. 

First, thanks for the report! I really enjoy reading others experiences! They always help me navigating better the sauna scene (something that isn’t so natural to me, even after those years going). 

About garotos getting angry with you for hiring others, well I get that too and don’t know how to deal with it. I mean, I LOVE to experience new guys ... and being sincere, most of the guys I go don’t seem to be too interested in the session in the room to make it worth a repeat. Of course I repeat those that are great, but I find myself entering the sauna and having 3-5 good matches at a busy day, that would leave me no room for new guys. Nor I have the money or stamina to take 3 guys at a time to the room to please them all.  So when those good guys approach me, I usually say I don’t want to make a commitment now and although they are fantastic I want to meet someone new, and latter or other day we may repeat... most maybe call me a slut and laught at it but part without  hard feelings... others will become serious and treat me coldly afterwards. 

I think your problem with Jordan came more for breaking the deal of him not come over next day (broken expectations) coupled with the excuse you gave him when he knew it was a lie. While you are free to go with whoever's you want, the boys will became very upset about breaking money deals(and maybe agressive). Be sure to be cristal water clear about sealing a deal with a boy. If you are not sure, say that you are thinking about hiring they again and will confirm latter.