Lucky

30 Posts over 24 Hours

• Members

Not that anyone is counting, but over the last 24 hours, only 30 posts have gone up. Why say "only?"  Well, it's clearly been slow for new content, except for the Latin Forum. But in the last 24 hours, those 30 posts came from 91 members who signed on in the last 24 hours.

So, after log-in, only one of three members even others to say something!

Just saying. I mean, who cares, really...

• Members
3 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

I think that is a quite good ratio, beyond the low traffic. It is well known that most members are observers, and only a minority actively participates. I do not have actual data to back my impression and I am not going to invest one second of my time on finding it. :)

I made the assumption for the purpose of the thread that each of the 30 posts was by a different individual, but of course some folks made multiple posts. Ergo, of the 91 online, far less than a third posted.

• Members
6 hours ago, Lucky said:

I made the assumption for the purpose of the thread that each of the 30 posts was by a different individual, but of course some folks made multiple posts. Ergo, of the 91 online, far less than a third posted.

Therefore, the ratio members/posters is probably normal. The concern should be the low traffic, not the proportion of posters.

On 3/20/2019 at 7:07 PM, Lucky said:

Not that anyone is counting, but over the last 24 hours, only 30 posts have gone up. Why say "only?"  Well, it's clearly been slow for new content, except for the Latin Forum. But in the last 24 hours, those 30 posts came from 91 members who signed on in the last 24 hours.

So, after log-in, only one of three members even others to say something!

Just saying. I mean, who cares, really...

So say something.