Badboy81

RIO...Badboys March Update

Got in today....staying in an apartment, great location near the metro...

You can definitely tell the difference in the seasons as well as the weather...beach was damn near deserted....definitely not all the tourists that you would normally see

Weather has been overcast and then rained...Heading to 117 later and will give an update on the sauna....

Weather is in the high 70s....low 80s...

Update-

117 was decent...about 20 boys and about the same number of clients...
Got there around 5:30 and made my exit around 6:30....Not the most festive mood nor the type of guys that I like but definitely some cuties and a variety...

Had a session with one hot guy from Sao Paulo with the most amazing eyes...decent body and great ass.....decent session....

Decided to bounce and go to Pointe to check it out...thought I was meeting a regular there but he didnt end up showing up...

Tried a 3 some...Didn't even happen...the  first guy that I was attracted to wasn't really a bottom (we all know how that goes) but the 2nd guy was a full on bottom so the session was decent...we kicked the first guy out after deciding I would give him 50R

Great ass, body but a bit fem and knew enough English to let me know he was seasoned to the game...

Another great session out of nowhere on Friday morning...Good old grindr....6'1....215-220 Carioca....tanned...amazing legs...great ass...a bit hairier than I liked but will definitely fuck him again....

Weather wasnt the greatest on Friday....overcast and partly sunny...

Beaches were dead....

Friday at 117 was LITTT...(crowded, festive, tons of boys and a lot of the regular old guard clients that frequent the sauna) I did notice a lot of older Afro Americans there...

Overall great selection...a lot of new faces...go there around 7 and stayed until a little after 9:30....go go dancers, a drag performer and when I left, a stripper dancing in what Brazilians consider construction wear...

I had a session with a slim, beautiful guy I have had a few times in the past...he is verbal, great ass, beautiful body, knows some English and is very accommodating....Fingers crossed he is there later today

After having a few drinks in Lapa and some food, decided to come back to Copa....

The plans was to walk on the beach and get even more wasted but it started to sprinkle a little and I ended up back in the apartment watching netflix....No more nutts  for Friday

Its now Saturday am...SUNNY and beautiful out...

Will tell you what unfolks...

Saturday, weather was amazing....sunny....more people on the beaches...nowhere what it looked like back in January...

No eye candy all over the place...

Got some sun...an amazing massage...

Went to lunch with my friend in IIha da Gigoia....An island favela in Barra for middle and upper class Cariocas....beautiful, remote but right in Barra...some expensive restaurants there...

After seafood, shrimp, drinks and feijoada balls, we walked the island..which didn't take long...the island was clean, modern and very tight community wise...

Came back to Copa and headed to the sauna....got there about 7...

Had a drink...looked around...not as crowded as Friday but definitely a nice crowd in the indoor sitting room..the patio was not full at all but maybe 40 guys and 30 clients...

The first two guys both quoted rates I wasnt willing to pay....2nd one came back around...glad he did..

Short, light latino with tan lines...beautiful face and skin...pretty feet and he spoke really good English...Had an awesome session, passionate, great kisser, thoroughly putting in work and a great bottom...forgot to get his Whatsapp but hopefully he will be there today...

One last time in the sauna before I had back to the states

After leaving the sauna about 8:30...walked over the Lapa to get a drink....then walked all the way back to the Gloria train station (its amazing how much walking you do when you have an extra large drink in hand)

Beach was nice, not too crowded..a lot of vendors still out...

I got another drink and made it back to the apartment with the intention of heading back out...Of course that didn't happen...

Lets see what the last day brings me...

Outside of the saunas, I did meet one HOT guy on Grindr....noticed there are a ton of guys on there selling sex so for the guys who don't like the saunas or want variety...there you go...

Weather was beautiful Sunday...beach was packed with locals...you can definitely tell the difference in the seasons...

Instead of the Barbies and all the hot muscular tourists that I saw on the beach back in December/January, you see more of the regular guys and definitely not very many tourists...I did see Grindr guy on the beach and forgot that I was supposed to hit him up Sunday morning for a session but just wasnt into it....

Seasons changing...

Stayed on the beach until about 4:30 and went to 117....

While there were some hot guys there...Nothing I wanted to fuck....

Stayed until about 6:15 and went to the airport...

I wont see Rio again until August....ticket is already taken care of for October-samba season