Screamaloud

FickstutenMarkt (Horse Fair) - any reviews?

• Members

:cat:

Horse fair article in ManHunt.

Sounds interesting if you're interested in that sort of thing.

Sort of private sex party except you're guaranteed to score if you're a top. Repeatedly, if you're up for it.

Not really a furry style event but it does have a German S&M vibe, sans leather and whips.

• Members

If you search for fickstutenmarkt on this forum, you will find more information on these events. Below is a copy and paste of what I wrote last year.

Laboratory and FickstutenMarkt are without any doubt the wildest places I went to. In Lab.oratory every thursday is the all nude night. There are maybe around 200 naked guy, many of them with hard on and fucking takes place everywhere. Do not expect to see only mature guys : there are many young guys, sometimes cute who go there. Principle is that entry is only until midnight. So no possibility after that time to expect newcomers.

FickstutenMark is hold in various places, mostly in Germany (Berlin Hamburg Koln). It is a gathering of mares and stallions. All are totally naked. Mares arrive at 6.30 pm and are prepared for stallions. Préparation means they have a bag covering their eyes and the upper part of their head and they are ass up offered for stallions. They cannot see the stallions. They cannot refuse the stallions to fuck them but they can refuse to suck the stallions.

Mares with red bags can be fucked bareback. Mares with white bags can only be fucked with condoms. Employées look around to make sure people do wear condoms...

Only in Germany. !Better not To be shy To go to there places. But I did enjoy in the various times I went there

• Members
20 hours ago, Walker said:

This is hot, I will definitely go check that out, but can I just watch and not participate there?

Sure you can. You should enter as stallion (since mare have to be naked and offer their hole to stallions).