RockHardNYC

Faye Dunaway Dumped!

• Members

I'm not surprised by this theater news at all. When I first heard the decision to cast her, I immediately felt sorry for the producers. I have always thought Faye Dunaway was a one-trick pony. She had a moment but could not sustain it, especially after terrible cosmetic surgery. The woman is grossly insecure, probably with good reason, but an insecure actor is a nightmare to work with, especially when they can't remember their lines.

Dunaway is Dropped from Playing Hepburn

12 hours ago, RockHardNYC said:

I'm not surprised by this theater news at all. When I first heard the decision to cast her, I immediately felt sorry for the producers. I have always thought Faye Dunaway was a one-trick pony. She had a moment but could not sustain it, especially after terrible cosmetic surgery. The woman is grossly insecure, probably with good reason, but an insecure actor is a nightmare to work with, especially when they can't remember their lines.

Dunaway is Dropped from Playing Hepburn

I know her. I've spent time with her. And, Rockhard, let me tell you, you are no Faye Dunaway. :) (don't even snap back at me or I'll get the wire hangers for you)

I would not use the word insecure to describe her. I would use the word entitled.

• Members
5 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

you are no Faye Dunaway

LOL. Definitely not. My face is much prettier. No bad surgery. Just a little Botox here and there. I'm also much younger. For now.

5 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

I would not use the word insecure to describe her. I would use the word entitled.

Big ego. Normally, I don't mind that, especially if the talent is superior. Rumor is she slapped a few stagehands. I usually don't believe rumors. People in show business often just make shit up. You can get sued for hitting people on the job, and Faye doesn't have a lot of money. She needs to protect what she has. That's why I'm reluctant to believe the rumor. There's also word she was absolutely terrible in the role. The comments attached to the article are very interesting. It's as if her enemies in show business (there is a trail) are speaking up anonymously. Fun read.