kjun12

Bohemian Rhapsosdy

• Members

Have you watched the movie Bohemian Rhapsody?  It is about the rock group Queen and primarily about the life of Freddy Mercury, the lead singer.  While I enjoyed Queen's music I was not into them as much as some other rock groups.  I should have given them more attention.

This afternoon I watched this movie and I encourage you to do so.  I really enjoyed it.  Call me a pussy but I cried toward the end.  Give it a spin.

Edited by kjun12

• Members
8 hours ago, kjun12 said:

Have you watched the movie Bohemian Rhapsody?  It is about the rock group Queen and primarily about the life of Freddy Mercury, the lead singer.  While I enjoyed Queen's music I was not into them as much as some other rock groups.  I should have given them more attention.

This afternoon I watched this movie and I encourage you to do so.  I really enjoyed it.  Call me a pussy but I cried toward the end.  Give it a spin.

A few months back- I saw this film in a movie theater.  ...really liked it very much-- the music as well as the actor who portrayed Queen.  ...thought he was hot and sexy in his own right, and I yearned to play if the opportunity arose (which I knew it would not).  :drool:

Just one hot fantasy.  I thought Queen himself was a sexy, hot man and died way too soon!  :heart: