matt4twinks

Has anyone seen a Micro-Penis??? I have....

• Members

I guess it can be found anywhere but I came across one in Pattaya, Thailand. It was on a 20 year old bar boy. Luckily for him and me he was a total gay bottom about 5' 2" tall and maybe 95 pounds.

Now I really didn't care about his cock of course.....just his cute ass but still it was a shock. I swear this is true.....it was the size of my little finger....maybe 3 inches long erect and 2 inches wide. Sorry I wish I had a picture....

Anyone else?

• Members
45 minutes ago, kjun12 said:

I went to a massage place and my masseur had one so incredibly small I was really shocked.  I had never encountered one like this before.

In which country Kjun?

• Members
8 hours ago, Lucky said:

I have been noticing at newtumbl.com that so many Asians have huge dicks. See for yourself!

But, once in San Francisco I guy I brought home from a bar had one smaller than my thumb, and he couldn't get hard!

I have seen many large-cocked Thai's in Thailand bars....but the standard Thai issue cock is about 5 inches uncut (in my scientific research, lol)......which is fine for anything I need it for....which is for him to cum while getting fucked.

Edited by matt4twinks

• Members

What!? Two inches wide is enormous girth!

Sex trade context is a poor setting to assess maximum erection. Because the 5th percentile ranking is 3.94 inches, yet very slightly less than that for Asian subpopulation, a minimal increase based on peak arousal would place his length no lower than one out of twenty men,  even assuming his true age corresponded to his stated age. A small proportion of males' secondary sex characteristics continue to develop past age 18.

• Members
14 hours ago, Riobard said:

What!? Two inches wide is enormous girth!

Sex trade context is a poor setting to assess maximum erection. Because the 5th percentile ranking is 3.94 inches, yet very slightly less than that for Asian subpopulation, a minimal increase based on peak arousal would place his length no lower than one out of twenty men,  even assuming his true age corresponded to his stated age. A small proportion of males' secondary sex characteristics continue to develop past age 18.

He was 20...I always look at id. 2 inch circumference. It was not just below average, hahahahahahaha…...don't be ridiculous. I have seen hundreds of cocks. I have small hands and it was the size of my little finger FULLY erect....it was shockingly small.

Also, maybe there is a "medical" definition for a micro-penis.....we are talking about a very small penis if you want to play with words. Actually, that will be my next subject....to find out who the " thought police" are on this forum, lol.

Edited by matt4twinks

• Members

Oh, circumference clarifies it. I thought it was stubby ... short and thick.

I think what I was reacting to here was the Barnum&Bailey sideshow schlock-value flavour of the post.

Mind you, we get that at the other pole here (pun intended) ... ie, the guy whose tool is so long that it bent in the small space before he went, very self-consciously of course, a few feet at high-velocity paintball-style. LOL. 

On reflection, you were simply sharing your fascination with a scientific rarity. That's cool. 

Edited by Riobard
Correction